- Similar itemComposition: 72% Polyamid, 28% Elastane. Details: v-neckline, long sleeves, detachable application, darts, frills, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, jersey, multicolor pattern, stretch, a-line style.
- St. John CollectionShort Sequined Patterned Topper Jacket, Caviar/MultiDetailsSequined topper jacket.Approx. measurements: 21.5"L front, 20"L back, 18"L sleeves.Beaded trim.Round neckline with top clasp.Three-quarter sleeves.Cropped.Polyester; silk/spandex lining; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Statement-making is a breeze in these intricately cut out, caged sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti. With a minidress or pale skinnies, they are standout. Suede upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Open toe; open upper; bunctional back zip; suede-covered buckles at side straps. 4.75" Heel, .5" platform, feels like 4.25" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Bring the drama in Le Silla's caged evening sandals. Suede upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Open toe; functional back zip with logo pull; caged, crystal-studded upper. 4.5" Heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemGive some glamour to your incredible nights out with this stunning jeweled box clutch. Metallic-frame box clutch. Allover jeweled detail. Drop-in chain. Interior slip pocket. Clasp closure at top. Plastic. Imported. Approximate dimensions: 7.5 " W. 3.25" H. 1.5" D. 21.5" strap drop.
- Oscar de la Renta3/4-Sleeve Cropped Brocade JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta metallic brocade jacket.Collar with small notched lapels.Three-quarter sleeves; vented cuffs.Covered front closure.Yoked back.Button-tab sides at hem.Cropped above hips.Acetate/cotton/other fibers.Made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemDress in cotton poplin. “Ink Dots” print. Sleeveless, V-neck dress. Knee-length. A set of pleats forms some gathering above and below the waist line in front. Contrasting colored elastic on the V neckline at the back. Composition: 100% Cotton.
- 90mm Mirror rose gold color heel. 20mm External platform. Back zip closure. Leather lining and in sole. Leather sole.
- Similar itemBlack cotton denim jacket from Versace Jean Couture featuring a gold-tone Medusa and baroque-style print, a central front zip fastening with a gold-tone Medusa zip pull, long sleeves with button cuffs, a cropped hem and a black quilted lining.