- Similar itemOne of the designer's latest styles. High-rise, ultra slim jeans in a softly faded black wash. 1” waistband with belt loops. 5-pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Antiqued silver rivets & embossed button. High-rise. Slim leg. Skinny from knee. Approx. 30" inseam. Slim fit. Stretch. Color: Used Black. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 3% elastane. Also available in Black & Soft Black.
- Oversized, women's muscle tank top from Zoe Karssen printed with a "Satisfaction" graphic. The sleevless top is cut with a loose fit and features: cut out armholes, raw edged hemline and a scooped neckline. R.R. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemIRO light grey supple lambskin Luiga biker jacket. Stud snap epaulettes, stud snap broad lapels, asymmetric two-way silvertone zip closure at front, vertical zip handwarmer pockets, stud snap waist tabs, zip closure at cuffs. Fully lined. Zips at front Available in Light Grey. Leather. Specialty care. Imported
- Similar itemSkinny jeans in super stretch blue black denim with a slim fit and sleek silhouette which keeps it's shape. Long length with five pocket detail and medium front rise. Stella McCartney logo on the internal waistband, log tab on the exterior waistband and an embroidered white tab on the back pocket. 92% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 3% Elastane. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemTurtleneck muscle tank with a rounded raw hem. Slightly oversized armholes. 100% Cotton. Machine Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemPierre HardyDouble-Buckle Leather Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsPierre Hardy matte calfskin boot. 1" stacked flat heel. 6" ankle-high shaft. Round toe. Wide double-buckled straps. Looped pull-tab at backstay. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Pierre Hardy: Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined shoe silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity. " Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, moccasins, as well as wallets and accessories, are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- Similar itemHand-finished details distinguish our new season leathers, the AllSaints Range Leather Biker Jacket is an essential addition to your wardrobe. Created in semi-veg tanned lambskin, with a mild wash and tumble for a cleaner finish, our style has a detachable sleeve and asymmetric two-way front zip fastening. Wear over plain jersey. Nickel shoulder zip, matte black press studs, lower pockets, buckle strap detail at waistband, nickel cuff zips. Slim fitting. 100% lamb leather, fully lined. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 10.
- Nicholas KirkwoodGolden-Heel Cage BootieDetailsSmooth calfskin. Peep toe. Piping detail edges straps; golden hardware. Caged vamp with layered crisscross detail. Side snap-strap with faceted metal/resin buckle. 4" semi-covered golden heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Nicholas Kirkwood:A Central Saint Martins alum and former associate of Philip Treacy, Nicholas Kirkwood launched his namesake footwear line 2005. The collection instantly earned critical acclaim, receiving accolades and awards for the use of architectural designs and innovative materials. Seeking to fill a gap in the market with statement shoes, Nicholas Kirkwood's quirky but well-crafted designs are anything but forgettable.