- Similar itemIRO light grey supple lambskin Luiga biker jacket. Stud snap epaulettes, stud snap broad lapels, asymmetric two-way silvertone zip closure at front, vertical zip handwarmer pockets, stud snap waist tabs, zip closure at cuffs. Fully lined. Zips at front Available in Light Grey. Leather. Specialty care. Imported
- Similar itemTurtleneck muscle tank with a rounded raw hem. Slightly oversized armholes. 100% Cotton. Machine Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's latest styles. High-rise, ultra slim jeans in a softly faded black wash. 1” waistband with belt loops. 5-pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Antiqued silver rivets & embossed button. High-rise. Slim leg. Skinny from knee. Approx. 30" inseam. Slim fit. Stretch. Color: Used Black. 93% cotton, 5% polyester, 3% elastane. Also available in Black & Soft Black.
- Similar itemInspired by the Spring-Summer 11 runway Collection. Punk spirit. Open at the ankle. Double buckle: 1 medium size on the front and 1 smaller size on top of the ankle. Buckles in gold and palladium metal finish. 35 mm arch. Made in Italy. Material: Brushed calfskin.
- Similar itemThe women's Biggie Muscle Tank by Bioworld has a graphic on front and classic crew neckline. We love the oversized arm openings so we can layer with our basic bandeau tops. Throw on skinny jeans and you're good to go! 25" length. 9" arm openings. Measured from a size small. Model is wearing a small. Her measurements: Height: 5’9” Bust: 34" Waist: 25" Hips: 36" 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Machine washable. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemThe designer's high-waisted skinny jeans, in a dark black wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Gunmetal rivets & embossed button. 9" high-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Coal. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Also available in Heritage and Black.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Argal' biker jacket from Muubaa featuring notched lapels with press stud detail, full length sleeves with long zip fastening from cuffs, two zip fastening front pockets, a buckle fastening strap at hem and an asymmetric front zip closure. The jacket is fully lined in black cotton.
- Acne StudiosShearling-Collar Moto JacketDetailsAcne Studios leather moto jacket.Dyed lamb shearling (Morocco) collar.Bracelet sleeves with zip cuffs.Snap lapels; epaulets.Asymmetric covered front zip.Zip and button-flap pockets.Belted hem with grommets.Cropped at hips.Made in Turkey.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.