- Goddess in green! ; Drapey, cascading silhouette with an overlapping front. One-shoulder is decorated with a 3-D flower applique. Open half-sleeve on one arm. Zip closure concealed at side seam. Surplice, straight hemline. 100% viscose; Combo lining: 100% polyester. Spot clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 36 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanLacepump Pointy-Toe Pump, IvoryDetailsStuart Weitzman guipure lace pump. 4" satin covered heel. Pointy satin cap toe. Low-cut vamp. Padded metallic leather insole. Leather outsole. "Lacepump" is made in Spain. Designer About Stuart Weitzman: New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Wes GordonFiligree-Brocade Tuxedo JacketDetailsFiligreed brocade and solid satin. Shawl collar; open front. Long sleeves; extended, flared cuffs. Strategic seaming shapes slim fit. Layered bottom and hem. Polyester/silk/polycotton/acetate. Dry clean. Made in USA of Italian material. Designer About Wes Gordon: Atlanta-raised and London-educated designer Wes Gordon presented his first collection at the Fall/Winter 2010 New York Fashion Week and has been a growing presence in the industry ever since. Blending youthful freshness with an appreciation for couture silhouettes and craftsmanship, Gordon is redefining chic for a new generation with designs that give timeless elegance and sophistication a young, modern edge.
- Similar itemEmblem lock in 18k gold engraved with the Tiffany logo. Size large.
- These charming Stuart Weitzman® pumps exude elegance. Luxurious satin upper. Flattering pointed toe. Mesh and PVC inset with rhinestone accents. Slip-on construction. Leather lining. Satin-covered heel. Leather sole. Made in Spain. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 1 " 2 in. Weight: 7 oz.
- Similar itemArc lock in 18k gold engraved with the Tiffany logo. Size medium. Lock opens and closes.
- Similar itemEmerald green 'Angela' draped dress from Gianluca Capannolo featuring a boat neck, a wide three quarter length sleeve and an asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemEscada3-Button Blazer, CanaryDetailsSuiting. Notched collar. Three-button front. Long sleeves. Left chest and waist pockets. Fitted silhouette. Virgin wool/cashmere/spandex. Imported. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemSparkle Tweed Cutaway Blazer, Toast Details Hutch sparkle tweed blazer with navy collar. Stand collar. Hook and eye front closure. Cutaway front. Long sleeves with pleat at hem. Two flap pockets. Straight hem. Polyester/rayon/wool/acrylic/Lurex metallic. Dry clean. Made in USA.