- Similar itemEmerald green 'Angela' draped dress from Gianluca Capannolo featuring a boat neck, a wide three quarter length sleeve and an asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinPigalace Peep-Toe Pump, BlackDetailsMesh lace and satin upper.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp with piped collar.Padded leather footbed.Signature red leather outsole.Reinforced satin counter.4" covered stiletto heel."Pigalace" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: velvet, no appliqués, solid color, mandarin collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, single chest pocket, rear slit, semi-lined interior.
- Robert Coin18k Yellow Gold Pois Moi Dia Lock NecklaceDetailsThe key to modern, memorable style lies in this diamond-detailed Roberto Coin padlock necklace.18-karat yellow gold.Riveted padlock pendant with pave diamonds.Roberto Coin signature hidden 0.3-carat ruby and logo on bottom of lock.GHSI diamonds, 0.40 total carat weight.Cable chain necklace, 17"L.Pendant, 1 1/2"L.Lobster clasp.Designer About Roberto Coin:Since founding his own company in 1977, Roberto Coin has rightfully gained fame as a tireless innovator, most notably for pioneering the use of three-color gold in 1978. His jewelry seems to capture the fluidity of his amphibious hometown, Venice-forms and shapes meld, creating a sense of wholeness, the distinction between the timeless and the modern ever-blurred. Perpetually reinventing his personal style, Roberto Coin produces more than 600 unique jewelry models annually. Each piece includes a hidden 0.3 carat ruby, a signature of the designer.
- Similar itemEmerald green cotton blend strapless floral lace dress from Valentino featuring a strapless design, a straight neck, a side zip fastening, a pleated a-line shape skirt and a scalloped hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: baize, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, semi-lined interior.
- Similar itemTaupe lace 'Gatsby' pump from Bionda Castana featuring a pointed toe, leather edging and kitten heel and Swarovski crystal embellishment.
- An 18K hand-engraved gold pendant necklace with pavé diamonds, by Marco Bicego. 18K yellow and white gold. Made in Italy. Diamonds:17 ct. T.w. 16"L; pendant: Push-lock clasp. Gemstone Treatment and Care. All gemstone carat weights (ct. T.w.) are approximate; variance may be .05 carat. Photo may have been enlarged and/or enhanced.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanLacepump Pointy-Toe Pump, IvoryDetailsStuart Weitzman guipure lace pump.4" satin covered heel.Pointy satin cap toe.Low-cut vamp.Padded metallic leather insole.Leather outsole."Lacepump" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.