- Similar itemRed 'Queensbury' trench coat from Burberry London featuring a classic collar, shoulder tabs, long sleeves, button tab cuffs, a double breasted front button fastening, a belted waist, a rear central vent, a red silk blend check lining and a mid-length.
- Similar itemForm fitting mini dress in small wicker lace featuring tassels and decorative binding diagonally draping the body on the front and back and lined in nude georgette. Contrasting large basket weave in the skirt with a black lining. Sleek silhouette with a crew neck and a concealed side zip fastening. 90% Viscose, 10% Polyester. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooBronx Buckled-Strap Sandal, Black/GoldDetailsJimmy Choo "Bronx" sandal in suede and metallic leather.Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.Four buckled straps across instep.Thin strap bands open toe.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel."Bronx" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Similar itemA.L.C. leopard-pattern haircalf Saville fold-over clutch. Zip pocket inside front flap; polished goldtone hardware. Lined with fabric; two zip compartments beneath flap; interior slip pocket at back compartment. Front flap secures with magnetic snap. 5.25" height x 11.00" width x 3.00" depth (approximately) Imported; dyed haircalf country of origin: France.
- Similar itemRupert SandersonStrappy Metallic Leather Sandal, Rose Gold/PeachDetailsStrappy metallic and patent leather upper.Open toe with metallic toe bed.Ankle wrap secured by grip strap.Leather lining, footbed, and sole.4 1/4" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Rupert Sanderson:British shoe designer Rupert Sanderson founded his eponymous company in 2001 after working in Italy for Sergio Rossi and Bruno Magli (and after leaving a "disastrous" career in advertising to enroll in a shoemaking course at the world-renowned Cordwainers College). His design philosophy? Simply, "less is more." He concentrates on perfecting the line, silhouette, and material of the shoe to lengthen and flatter the leg. His inspiration? The materials themselves: the sensual curve of heels, the high-quality finish of the finest fabrics and leathers. His design principles have racked up awards - Accessory Designer of the Year in 2008 (British Fashion Awards) and 2009 (Elle Style Awards) - as well as loyal celebrity clientele.
- Similar item"This wrinkled leather clutch features an inset logo medallion at the front flap and a zip pocket under the flap. Gold hardware. Detachable chain strap. Lined interior features zip pocket and detachable mirror. * 6.5""H x 11.5""L * 20"" strap drop. * Imported. Available sizes: One Size"
- J. MendelOff-Shoulder Leather Dress with Lace InsetsDetailsJ. Mendel lambskin leather sheath dress with thin lace insets.Off-the-shoulder neckline; short sleeves.Approx. 34"L from top of dress to hem.Sharply tailored panels shape fitted silhouette.Natural waist with slim, straight skirt and knee-length hem.Hidden back zip.Viscose/polyamide/spandex.Cotton/polyamide.Silk lining.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Similar itemRed wool blend coat from Versace featuring a classic collar, a double-breasted front button fastening with gold-tone buttons, two front pouch pockets and long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. By Versace Jeans Couture. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Zac PosenSleeveless Lace V-Neck Dress DetailsIntimate lace melts onto your frame in this Zac Posen dress. Lace with contrast underlay; ric rac trim. Deep V neckline: hook-and-eye closure.Sleeveless.Bodice sculpted with decorative piping.Formfitting sheath silhouette.Pencil skirt.Back zip. Sheer hem hits above the knee. Back zip. Viscose; unlined; dry clean only.Made in FrancePlease Note: This line runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear. Designer About Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.