- Similar itemWelcome in a bright new season with Gucci's joyously striped cashmere sweater. It has a fine-gauge knit that's perfect for changeable weather plus the close fit works beautifully with wide-leg trousers or fuller skirts – both key pieces for SS14.
- Similar itemDelpozo creative director Josep Font’s ability to reimagine classic silhouettes is beautifully showcased in this cropped jacket with pleated bell sleeves and shirt collar. Simultaneously structured and fluid, the sleeves of the jacket fold in on themselves in graceful waves. Artfully crafted in Italy using the finest materials and techniques, the sweet shape teams well with midi skirts and wide-leg pants. 95% paper, 5% silk. Lining: 100% cotton. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemSelect Colors Online Only. Studded buckle details instantly add trend-forward appeal to these combat style boots. Pair them with skinny jeans and a chunky-knit sweater for effortless edge that’s just right for the season. Combat boot. Rounded toe. Front buckle details with studded embellishment. Zipper closure at inner ankle. 1 ¼” heel height. 6 ½” shaft height. Material: Leather. Select colors online only: Light Natural Leather.
- Similar itemTake the shaft down a bit with these cute short faux leather boots designed with sheer crochet panels at the top of the low shaft and a skinny faux leather strap that crosses and wraps around the shaft with a metal buckle detail. Boot has a round toe and chunky low heel. On the inside, the footbed is padded, while the sole is textured for added grip. Shaft: 6” height / Heel: 1.25” height. Man Made Materials. Imported.
- THE ROWTwo-Tone Alpaca Fur-Collar CoatDetailsTwo-tone canvas and twill.Removable dyed alpaca fur (Peru) collar.Front cropped, layered top.Long sleeves with elasticized snap cuffs.Buttoned front; jetted snap-corner pockets.Elasticized waist gathers back.Polyester/cotton/nylon.Made in the USA.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemRed cashmere 'Shane' sweater from Equipment featuring a round neck, a contrasting white polka-dot print, a ribbed hemline and ribbed cuffs.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkCashmere Leather-Trim Wrap DetailsShawl collar. Cap cape sleeves. Large patch pockets. One size fits most. Asymmetric hem falls to thigh. Cashmere; leather trim. Imported. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemSuede upper/leather upper, leather lining, manmade sole. Imported. Round toe; functional inside partial zip. 16" Shaft height, 14" circumference. Available in full and half sizes. Please note: Shaft height and circumference may vary by size.
- St. John CollectionKnit Jewel-Neck Sweater, Pink GrapefruitDetailsKnit sweater by St. John Collection.Approx. measurements: 25"L front, 24.5"L back, 26"L sleeves.Jewel neckline.Long sleeves.Pullover.Silk/cashmere.Dry clean.Imported of domestic materials.Designer About St. John Collection:St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.