Shop this look
- Similar itemIntroduced in 1972, our polo shirt now comes in a variety of colors and styles but remains just as iconic as the original. This skinny-fitting cotton mesh version features our signature embroidered pony and a tennis tail to keep the shirt in place when tucked in. Pair yours with almost anything, from a jean to a ballgown skirt. Skinny Fit: a body-conscious silhouette without any stretch. Our polo shirts also come in Boyfriend Fit (our roomiest fi
- Similar itemR13 gray jeans. Stretch-denim. Belt loops. five pockets, distressed. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 98% cotton, 2% elastane; trim: 100% leather (Cow) Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Grey Marble. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, stretchy denim.
- Similar itemTed Baker footwear collection, Exotic-effect leather, Zig-zag pattern semi-sheer mesh panels, Stiletto heel, Heel height: 10cm, Peep toe, Zip fastening, Leather sole.
- Similar itemCollarless and casual, this silk and linen blend blazer lends an element of soft structure to your summer wardrobe. Silk/linen. Collarless. Slight padding at shoulders. Faux split-hem at cuffs. Single back vent. Long sleeves. Open front. Welt pockets at front. 26" from high point of shoulder. Fully lined. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemBlazer by Lavish Alice Smooth woven fabric Silky lining Boxy shoulders Cape-style arms with splits Open front Tacked hip pockets Zip back with hook and eye fastening Relaxed fit Hand wash 100% Polyester Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 175 cm/5'9” tall LAVISH ALICE The Lavish Alice girl is fierce and unique. Super-fearless in her fashion choices she loves bold prints, bright pops of color and clean lines with lots of runway inspiration. PU bustiers, printed sweatshirts and mesh pencil skirts add statement style to the Lavish Alice collection.
- Similar itemBKE Twisted Neck Tank Top Canarygreen Basic scoop neck long tank Twisted neckline. 95% Polyester 5% Spandex. Machine wash cold water with like colors. No chlorine bleach. Lay flat to dry. Low iron if needed.
- Similar itemSlim Fit Jeans 5-pocket design. Multicolour multistriped pattern with geometrical desert roses. Old Traditional printing technique. MPJ embroidered logo on back pocket. Made in Italy 92% cotton, 6% lycra, 2% elastane Machine wash 30°C Wash and iron separately and inside-out.
- kate spade new york. florentina lace peep-toe bootie, ivory. kate spade new york satin and lace-embroidered mesh bootie. 4" covered heel; 1/2" platform; 3 1/2" equivalent. Interior side zip. Peep toe. Leather insole and outsole. "florentina" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemMake a sophisticated statement in this vibrant printed blazer. The multicolor rose print is bold and on-point while the draped silhouette keeps the look effortless. Crepe-woven blazer. Collarless. Long sleeves with three-button cuffs. Allover multicolor rose print. Faux-leather trim throughout. Inverted lapel. Draped design on front with seam detail throughout. 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex. Dry clean.
- Nicholas Kirkwood black, peep toe, high heel. Three push buttons on outer side with elastic inner side panel. Asymmetrical mesh panel. Visit our store for details.
- Add some luxury to your look. Mid-rise extra skinny pant is slim from the hip to the hem. Ornate in design and texture, a raised brocade pattern is cut from a polished sateen that lends a soft feel. Classic five-pocket construction. Tonal topstitching. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 60% cotton, 21% rayon, 15% lyocell, 4% polyurethane. Dry clean only. Made in the U.S.A. and Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in Outseam: 38 in Inseam: 30 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 13 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemAcid green silk short sleeve shirt from Céline Vintage featuring a classic collar, a loose fit, a chest pocket, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a curved hem. Circa 1970. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.