I was tagged by @cloud-walker in this utterly beautiful set: http://www.polyvore.com/im_in_place_between_shadow/set?id=94404301
1. What bothers you more, lying or bragging?
Bragging, definitely. We all lie sometimes and it's more understandable and bearable but I cannot stand bragging
2. Would you consider yourself a peacemaker or a drama queen?
Neither I guess, haha
3. Are you a book worm? If not, what do you spend a lot of time doing?
I think I am, I love books to heaven although I don't have so much of spare time to read during school but what I do all the time and probably enjoy the most is writing, I take my journal everywhere I go
4. Dogs or cats?
Cats, I love dogs too but cats are my best friends, hihi
5. Strangest food you ever ate?
Cannot think of any. Haven't eaten so much of food that would be interesting or strange
6. If you could have a super power for one day what would you be able to do?
Definitely ability to read people's minds, uh.
7. Were you ever a tomboy?
Oh, I were. Feeling nostalgic, haha. I love going back thinking of those times and sometimes I'm even considering getting back to wearing hoodies and being much more of a boy than girl
8. What do you admire most in people?
Hmmm. Patience. Empathy. And I appreciate when people are not judgemental. That's just something you don't get to see often
9. Did you ever fly in a plane?
No, not yet
10. Would you rather spend a day indoors or out?
Out, for sure. And alone or with someone who doesn't mind silence
Here are mine questions for you to answer:
1. What's your favourite word? /doesn't have to be english/
2. Do you keep a journal?
3. Do you think "the first love" is also the strongest and not comparable to any next one?
4. Can you share your weirdest/ most interesting experience with a stranger?
5. Lots of people consider blue eyes as the most beautiful. What colour of eyes do you like the most?
6. Have you ever fallen in love with your teacher?
7. Which one do you like better, prose or poetry?
8. If you could have your own island what would you name it?
9. What language you've always wanted to learn but never had a chance to start?
10. What is your biggest fear?
At first, I'm sorry for the questions, I'm highly uncreative this late at night.
Hope you don't mind I tagged you, you don't have to answer any questions if you don't feel like doing it.
I also hope you all have a great day/evening. <3