cosmic love - florence + the machine
okay so this^ might just be my new favorite song.♥
i'm leaving for my parents' house in a few minutes so I don't think I'll make anymore sets today.
- i really love that picture of Harry & Cara♥
&& BATTLE OF THE BRANDS ;;
@poepig // @sixteenbeautifuldisasters
- i entered this within the first three days. :)
- GO TEAM URBAN!
♥ Alpha: @kristalovesallstarweekend
[ we're in first place girls! let's keep it that way! enter the new round! }
- my holidays were really good. :)
I went to the "Light Festival" downtown on Christmas Eve, visited the children's hospital during Christmas day and brought the kids some gifts - as I do every year. :)
&+ For Christmas I got clothes, jewelry, shoes, PHONE CASES♥, the deluxe edition of One Direction's Take Me Home, a new Starbucks coffee mug + giftcard, money & around 10 or so new books && that's about it from my mother's side of the family.
From my father's side I won't get the presents until January 6, so yeah I'm really looking forward to that. :)
New Year's Eve was really good. Lots of drinking, laughing and eating. And crying from my baby brother over the fireworks, he hates them.
Usual holidays. ♥
i was tagged by @breezayy2240 ;
Friends on Polyvore who you know in real life:
- no one.
Friends on Polyvore who you don't know in real life:
Can you remember your last dream?
- Yeah, it was weird though. I was in some kind of train/subway and I was terrified because a Weeping Angel was sitting next to me and I was about to cry when I realized I was like Harry Potter or something and I did something to the statue and it was gone and everyone on the train clapped and then The Doctor walked in & that’s all I remember. as if you needed any more evidence of my weirdness.
3 places you'd like to go on vacation?
- London, Hawaii, Miami.
Do you like chocolate?
Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why?
- Eyes. They just covey so much emotion and deepness, I just love them.
Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
- consider I’ve never seen the snow, rainy days.
Which is your favorite four legged creature?
Do you like spicy food?
- love it.
Do you remember your favorite teacher?
- my English teacher, Hannah. She was the best & she loved The Hunger Games so I always had someone to talk to about it.
Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic.
- I don’t think I have a favorite book, but there’s this really good one I read for school called “El Caballero De La Armadura Oxidada” and it’s definitely one of the best, most memorable books I’ve ever read.
Tell me about the last movie you watched.
- Ice Age. I don’t think that needs an explanation…
Tell me about your favorite music/band.
- I don’t think I have one, but Florence + The Machine is one of my faves, so yeah.
3 favorite foods?
- Tortilla soup, tacos and French fries.
Do you like to shop?
- Yes, I love it.
Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
- I’m late most of the time, but it depends.
Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
- not really.
What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
- it’s tough to say because I know very well how much it hurts when the person you love doesn’t love you back and it’s something I wish I never had to experience ever again & I wish no one had to experience. Basically I don’t want to hurt them but I don’t want to be hurt either. Does that make sense?
What’s your middle name?
How big is your bed?
What music are you listening to right now?
- I’m listening to Jay from The Wanted sing ‘The Fear’ and dying inside because of how beautiful it is.
Who was the last person you hugged?
- My neighbor.
How is the weather right now?
- Average. Not too warm but not too cold.
Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- Yes. Very much so.
- blueberries & bananas.
Do you have a collection of anything?
- vintage history books and I’m starting a perfume bottles one (just following my mom’s footsteps)
Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
Do you consider yourself popular?
- not really.
Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
- not gonna answer this.
Would you ever date someone older than you? Younger than you?
- yeah probably.
Have you ever been on a diet?
Have you ever gotten detention?
- I get detention 3 out of 5 days.
Do you usually prefer books or movies?
- I’d usually prefer books; a movie would have to be extremely good for me to prefer it over a book.
Have you ever written a love letter?
- To my friends because we call them “love letters” but not really.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
- I hate mornings and I pretty much dislike anyone who smiles before 9am, so yeah I’m a night person. I don’t care who you are, if you wake me up before 10am on a Sunday, I’ll kill you.
Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
Celebrity role models?
- Naya Rivera & Miley Cyrus.
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
- kind of a long list, but basically One Direction, The Wanted, Allstar Weekend or Ed Sheeran.
How many piercings do you have?
What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
Never been in a relationship before.
What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
- tough choice.
What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- personally, a girl once told me that my eyes “are perfect” and I thought it was really sweet because at the moment I was feeling really bad and for her to just walk up to me and say that was just amazingly sweet. But to even get likes on my sets is the best compliment anyone could ever give me.
What does your username mean?
- it’s dumb & I really wish I could change it, but I can’t. everyone knows I love One Direction so yeah I used Harry’s last name, but now I just don’t like it. It means nothing, really, just that I really love boybands.
Have you ever made a prank phone call?
- many times before.
Do you smoke?
Have you ever been drunk?
Have you ever cried during a movie?
Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotel?
- only if they are REALLY pretty.
Do you always smile for pictures?
- hmm… not always, but most of the time. It’s either that or I’d do a funny face.
&& I tag everyone who wants to do this challenge. :)
&& t a g - l i s t ;;