Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iPhone
MY FIRST SET OF 2013 AND IT'S ON THE APP! How very modern and hip of me haha.
So can we just talk about how supremely fantastic Les Mis is?! @hannah-grace we must discuss ASAP!
Well I was going to do like @istylista and do a little look-back on 2012 and look-forward on 2013 thing but since it's now 2013 and 2012 is the past, I suppose I will just give a little list on some of my New Years resolutions/things I wish to happen in 2013 :)
1. Keep up my 4.0 GPA through my second semester of college.
2. Exercise more (I got Zumba Fitness for Wii for Christmas and it's actually a work out but really fun!)
3. Eat healthier, specifically not eating out as much and eating more fruit because I love most fruits but we seem to rarely have them in my household.
4. Find a nice guy/potential boyfriend (2013 has got to be my year).
5. MANAGE MY TIME BETTER. Although I still got all As first semester I did not mange my time very well and that's one of the main obstacles of college. So I'm gonna try and get stuff done well and done early, that way I'm not stressing and procrastinating.
6. Get an awesome dress for my sorority's formal dance in the spring. I loved my senior prom dress last year but I really want a one-shouldered gown for this formal in maybe a coral or cobalt blue color.
7. Make new friends! You can always make new friends, and with a new semester starting and all new classes, hopefully it won't be too hard haha. I finally have a class with @cool-carefree-nonsense! We haven't had one together since high school. #ohtheagony #itsbeen6months #westillseeeachothernearlyeveryday
8. Write/read more! I write/read a lot as it is, pretty much everyday, but not always writing/reading something I /want/ to be reading or writing. I'm gonna make more time for pleasurable writing/reading I guess you would say.
9. Finish writing/editing/revising MTW and start on my new novel, Depth. I can't wait to share it with you all! I'd also like to have more people read MTW and get more feedback since I'd really like to send it in somewhere in the future and see what happens. #hereshoping
10. Get caught up on all my TV shows haha.
11. Do lots of random acts of kindness!! <3
I probably have more but I guess those are the ones most major since I remember them off the top of my hand and anyway my hand is cramping from typing this all on my phone haha so happy 2013 everybody hope it's a good year for you as well! :))
And shoutout to @deercat because I miss you too Safa! <3