- Similar itemIt Began as a fashion for the Samurai families Edo Komon began to be dyed on textiles during the Muromachi era During the Edo era it was used for formal wear for the Samurai families where each family had a unique pattern and could therefore be identified from the design of their kimono Kimono for merchants was limited to pongee cotton and hemp and flashy colors were prohibited It was acceptable to freely use brown and grey colors and craftsmen in Edo expressed these two colors in various ways The types of designs increased and various dye techniques were developed one after another The Spirits of people who lived in Edo were expressed in dyed goods Edo Komon s processes include preparation of paper patterns engraving dyeing washing and finally steaming We Some no Sato Futaba en have all of these craftsmen internally to finish Edo Komon in one continuous operation
- Similar itemTake on the tricky transitional weather with superhero élan in Vince's luxe cape coat. Crafted with a wear-with-all, grayscale print, this blanket-style stunner looks haute in the cold. Funnel collar, double-breasted snap-button closure. Printed, solid trim, two slit front pockets. Open sides with snap-button tabs. Wool/nylon/acrylic/polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack silk animal print T-shirt from Roberto Cavalli featuring a round neck, short sleeves, binding on neck and sleeve lines, an all over multicoloured tiger and leopard print and straight cut fit.
- Similar itemClean-lined and so chic, this colorblock envelope clutch from Tory Burch offers an instant outfit upgrade. Carry it as a sleek crossbody with the optional chain strap. Detachable crossbody chain strap. Turnlock flap closure; lined. Exterior back pocket with magnetic closure, interior zip pocket, three card slots. 9.5"L x 1.5"W x 7"H; 21" strap drop. Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemMixed-scale panels embossed with snake scales add interest to a slim envelope clutch branded with a sleek logo bar at the flap. Brand: BCBG MAXAZRIA. Style Name: BCBGMAXAZRIA 'Kelly' Envelope Clutch. Style Number: 1057037. Magnetic snap-flap closure; Interior wall and smartphone pockets; Polyurethane; By BCBGMAXAZRIA; imported;
- Similar itemThe Valentino™ Landscape Twill Scarf will tempt your inner explorer. Elaborate landscape print with solid color block frame. Hemmed edge. 100% silk. Professional dry clean only. Made in Italy. Width: 33 in. Length: 33 in.
- Women's relaxed fit t-shirt from Matthew Williamson, a brand known for highly recognised signature prints and attention to detail. Crafted from a soft and comfortable material, the 'Peacock Hibiscus Tiger' t-shirt features short sleeves and a round neck. Designed with a striped background and a detailed tiger image to the front surrounded by hibiscus flowers that also appear on the reverse. E.N. 90% Viscose, 10% Elastane.
- Similar itemPairing classic British style with contemporary cool, Burberry London offers enduring sophistication with perfectly tailored clothing, outerwear and accessories - Draped shawl collar, with straight lapels, long sleeves, slash pockets, leather piping, belted back detail - A-line silhouette - Wear with a modern LBD and classic pumps
- Similar itemA vivacious geometric pattern enlivens a sleek envelope clutch while perfectly complementing your everyday or evening ensemble. Brand: Natasha Couture. Style Name: Natasha Geometric Pattern Clutch. Style Number: 1033219. Snap flap closure; Removable crossbody strap; Interior zip pocket; Straw with synthetic trim; By Natasha Couture; imported