- Similar itemBOY London Allover Eagle Cape Coat, we’ve got ya covered. This sikk piece of outerwear features a zip-up draped panel front, lined with the classic imperial eagle boy london logo that shows when ya leave it open. We back features a scooping high-low hem, and panel featuring the same logo print that runs down the center. With a ribbed sleeve cuffs, pockets to stash yer [censored], and hood to hide in, this unique take on the cape is the perfect statement piece.
- Similar itemIt Began as a fashion for the Samurai families Edo Komon began to be dyed on textiles during the Muromachi era During the Edo era it was used for formal wear for the Samurai families where each family had a unique pattern and could therefore be identified from the design of their kimono Kimono for merchants was limited to pongee cotton and hemp and flashy colors were prohibited It was acceptable to freely use brown and grey colors and craftsmen in Edo expressed these two colors in various ways The types of designs increased and various dye techniques were developed one after another The Spirits of people who lived in Edo were expressed in dyed goods Edo Komon s processes include preparation of paper patterns engraving dyeing washing and finally steaming We Some no Sato Futaba en have all of these craftsmen internally to finish Edo Komon in one continuous operation
- Similar itemA vivacious geometric pattern enlivens a sleek envelope clutch while perfectly complementing your everyday or evening ensemble. Brand: Natasha Couture. Style Name: Natasha Geometric Pattern Clutch. Style Number: 1033219. Snap flap closure; Removable crossbody strap; Interior zip pocket; Straw with synthetic trim; By Natasha Couture; imported
- Similar itemBlack silk animal print T-shirt from Roberto Cavalli featuring a round neck, short sleeves, binding on neck and sleeve lines, an all over multicoloured tiger and leopard print and straight cut fit.
- Similar itemWomen's cape coat from Lavish Alice with a tuxedo-inspired construction. A combination of classic tailoring and long, draped fabric, the collarless coat comprises a blazer style front with an attached cape to the reverse. Complete with an open front. E.N. 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Brand: Lavish Alice. Colour: Green. Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Clothing Style: Capes.
- Similar itemBeige cashmere and hemp 'Fira' scarf from Milusha.
- Similar itemAn exquisite envelope clutch is alight with geometric arrays of gleaming beads and a natural stone brooch-all meticulously placed by hand. Brand: MARY FRANCES. Style Name: Mary Frances Beaded Clutch. Style Number: 1033728. Magnetic-snap flap closure; Optional drop-in chain strap; Interior wall pocket; Metallic-jacquard lining; Natural stone/plastic beads/metal
- Similar itemMulticoloured cotton 'Flying Tiger' T-shirt from Kenzo featuring a round neck and short sleeves.
- Women's relaxed fit t-shirt from Matthew Williamson, a brand known for highly recognised signature prints and attention to detail. Crafted from a soft and comfortable material, the 'Peacock Hibiscus Tiger' t-shirt features short sleeves and a round neck. Designed with a striped background and a detailed tiger image to the front surrounded by hibiscus flowers that also appear on the reverse. E.N. 90% Viscose, 10% Elastane.