- Similar itemThe style that launched a thousand imitators—from Ray-Ban, the legendary sunglass pioneer. Known as the aviator, its lenses and wire frame are based on the company's original 1937 prototype, which was developed and tested with U.S. fighter pilots to be ultra-lightweight and to cut glare. Since then, these shades have graced the faces of sky-high stars (think Tom Cruise in Top Gun ) and style makers alike, who are drawn to their pared-down, timeless styling and functionality. As we like to say, you can't improve on a classic—and these are far and away the most iconic shades of the century. (The best part? You can switch out the lenses for your own prescription ones.) Monel® metal frame with green crystal lenses. Unisex. Import.
- Similar itemAnchors away! Eye-catching wedges embrace the nautical trend with Breton stripe detailing. And with their super-flattering lines, you'll be reaching for these woven-leather sandals all summer long. Cork Wedges are on Trend with Polished Buckle Accents. Premium Woven Leather Uppers. 1 Inch Wedge with Stacked Heel. Flattering Ankle Straps with Gold Tone Buckles. Straps Feature Goring for a Secure Fit. Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ Delivers Ultimate Wet / Dry Traction with Non-Marking Rubber Outsoles. Versatile Wedge Sandals Pair Well with Denim Capris or a Crisp White Shift and God Easily from Day Well into Night.
- Similar itemPortrait Dress by La Garçonne Moderne. Simple, sack dress in a softly structured cotton/linen burlap. Rounded neck. Dropped dolman short sleeves with generous cut. 2 small buttons close with loops at back neck. Side slit pockets. Relaxed, straight fit through body. Hits below the knee. Color: Muslin. 88% Cotton, 12% Linen, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Charcoal.
- Similar itemChic, structured and spotted: The Pony Hair Vintage Box Bag is a new compact shape from our fashion show. The ladylike top-handle design secures with a turn-lock closure and has an optional, adjustable cross-body strap for versatility. Mixing texture with leather, it’s a statement style for day or evening. Printed calf hair. Fold-over flap with turn-lock closure. Interior zipper pocket at back wall. Interior open pocket at front wall. Flat leather top handle with 2" (7 cm) drop. Removable flat leather strap with 23" (58 cm) drop. Height: 6" (16 cm) Length: 6" (16 cm) Depth: 4" (12 cm)
- Laser cut Solid color Dual buckle closure Internal compartments Adjustable shoulder straps Messenger bags Medium Engraved logo . Material:Leather
- Similar itemTheres no resisting the adorable allure of these sweet Seychelles flats! The moment you catch sight of their strappy, perforated brown leather exterior, sliver of a heel, and demure ankle strap, you know they simply must be yours. After pulling on a floral frock, a lace-trimmed cardi, and grabbing a woven purse, slip your feet into the gold-lined interior of these stunning steppers and take them to the beach. Boho Siren Call Sandal in Cocoa by Seychelles in Brown for Work, Daytime Party occasions.
- When it comes to design, the Danes are in a league of their own. So when we first heard about this Copenhagen-based clothing and accessories brand, we expected to be wowed, and these sunglasses did just that. Handcrafted in Denmark, the timeless style draws on all the elements of traditional Danish design—simplicity, quality craftsmanship and originality—and features lenses by Carl Zeiss, the nearly 170-year-old German lens manufacturer. Perfectly shaped, they're the kind of frames you could really wear forever. Acetate frame with CR39 lenses. UV 400 protection. Unisex. Import.
- Michael Kors Floral-Texture DressDetailsOptic white floral-texture twill. Boat neckline. Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage. Arched seam at waist. Relaxed skirt. Cotton/silk/acrylic/polyamide. Made in Italy. Designer About Michael Kors: Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Diane von FurstenbergNeapoli Macrame Dress, Black/Beige/WhiteDetailsDiane von Furstenberg "Neapoli" casual dress in macrame knit with kaleidoscope effect. Approx. 34"L from top of dress to hem. Boat neckline. Sleeveless. Sheath silhouette. Pullover style. Cotton/nylon; lined; dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.