- Similar itemProvide extra seating for dinner parties or office meetings with this set of two Sophia side chairs designed by Jan Sabro. The stained wood backs sport geometric cutouts that give these chairs contemporary flair, and the chrome steel legs add a bit of shine to the overall look. Leatherette upholstery on the seats enhances the upscale look of these modern chairs. Each of these Sophia chairs sports a comfortable padded seat that makes extended sitting more comfortable. The backs are gently curved for additional support, and these chairs are armless to allow for better freedom of movement. Chairs constructed of polyurethane with a lychee grain, American walnut veneer covered in clear lacquer, leatherette upholstery and chromed steel for an attractive look The walnut, black and chrome hues give these chairs a modern vibe The leatherette seat is filled with foam for comfort Stylized cutouts in the wood back draw attention Chromed steel base provides reliable support Designed by Jan Sabro for a distinct appearance Each chair measures 17.75"L x 20"W x 34"H with a seat height of 18" Design also available in bar and counter-height stools California residents please note per Proposition 65, 'WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.' Color: Black.
- Bring a playful touch to your mug collection with this Open & Closed Eyes Ceramic Coffee Mug from Miss Etoile. Black and pastel pink colour has been used to form its playful winking face design and beautifully contrasts its crisp white ceramic. Finished by a gold coloured rim, this mug makes a wonderful addition to any coffee table.Key features: * Coffee mug * Material: ceramic * Dimensions: H10xØ8cm * Charming winking face design * Gold detailed rim * Dishwasher safe
- Similar itemHow can you be late with this bold beauty around?! With it’s minimal, monochrome aesthetic it will fit easily into your space and with its quality 200gsm Helix Satin paper, it will last you a lifetime. Pebbled white leather - it doesn't get much better than this so make sure you get in quick and all your guests will be leaving with envy. White pebble wall clock. Clock face printed on 200gsm Helix Satin Paper. Printed with high grade UV primer inks. Embossed detail. Silver foiling. Hand painted deep bamboo frame. Glass front. Clock measures (in cm) 40 x 40. 1 x AA battery required
- Similar itemFind Desks at Target.com! Don’t give up your sense of elegance and luxury to live in a space. The Threshold Hamilton Slat Desk brings you all of the charm and class you want in a limited area. The attractive streamlined design is nonintrusive and visually will meld right into your home. The generous drawer holds all of your work essentials, making it a fantastic office desk. Or skip the work area and transform this desk into a side table to hold all of your odds and ends and some decorative elements. The decorating options are up to you and you’ll love the results. Color: Sienna.
- Similar itemMinimalistic yet stylish, the 25cm LEFF Amsterdam Tile Clock in white features a ceramic body with an indented face and bamboo hands. With Japanese quartz movement, this contemporary, softened square clock can either be stood up on a flat surface or hung up on the wall. L.M. LEFF Amsterdam Tile Clock. Ceramic body. Softened square design with an indented face. Bamboo hands. Can be stood up or hung up. Minimalistic design. Japanese quartz movement. Requires an AA battery. Dimensions: H:25 x W:25 x D:8cm. Brand: LEFF Amsterdam. Colour: White. Material: Body: Ceramic. Hands: Bamboo.
- Design by Eero Saarinen, 1946.By Knoll.Eager to continue exploring the possibilities of a chair that achieves supreme comfort through the shape of its shell rather than the depth of its cushioning, Eero Saarinen designed the Executive Side Chair with Swivel Base. Featured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior and a staple of mid-century aesthetic, this chair remains one of Knoll's most sought after designs. And, with its fluid sculptural form and modern finishing, it is timeless and continues to fit seamlessly into all settings including work, conference, lounge and dining spaces. The iconic Saarinen Executive Armchair can be customized in a wide range of upholstery options to make this mid-century classic uniquely yours. Product Features: Constructed of a reinforced polyurethane back shell and contoured plywood seat Enjoy the convenience of a 5-star base with casters, 360 degree swivel, tilt with tilt tension and pneumatic seat height adjustment Available with standard hard wheel casters or casters specifically for soft floors Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified?
- Similar itemEnjoy warming beverages in charming style with this Eyes & Dots Ceramic Coffee Mug from Miss Etoile. Sitting above a pastel green foot, its bowl has been adorned with a feminine face design with black and pastel pink colour forming its make-up. Two gold tassel motifs, abstract dotted detailing and a golden rim complete its elegant charm, making this ceramic mug a fabulous addition to any afternoon tea setting.Key features: * Coffee mug * Material: ceramic * Dimensions: H10cm * Eye-catching feminine face design * Abstract dotted detailing * Gold coloured rim * Dishwasher safe
- Similar itemThe tile is designed as a minimalistic interior object that can either stand or hang on a wall. The softened square shape in combination with timeless ceramics and contemporary bamboo, gives this clock its subtle character. Contents packaging: wall/desk clock ceramic with bamboo hands, AA battery, cleaning cloth, screw and plug, 5 year warranty certificate. Year of release: 2013. Designer: Robert Bronwasser. Dimensions: h: 25cm / 9.8″ – w: 25cm / 9.8″ d: 8cm / 3.15″ Weight1,85kg / 4lbspower supply1 x AA / LR6 / R6 battery (included) Materials: ceramic body, bamboo hands dial. Dial colour: glossy white background with bamboo hands. Movement type: japanese quartz movement. Warranty: 5 year.
- Design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951.By Herman Miller.Charles & Ray Eames' Molded Plastic Side Chairs with Wire Base were first produced with padded upholstery in Alexander Girard's Hopsak fabric in 1951. The updated version of this clean, simple design is sculpted to fit the body, and now offers supportive foam padding using a safer, greener adhesive that allows for easier disassembly when the chair is ready to be reupholstered or recycled. The Molded Plastic Side Chair with Wire base features a seat design that cradles the body and complements any setting. This version features a welded wire base (often called the "Eiffel Tower" base), that is both light and strong. Product Features: Seat and back are formed of a single piece of molded plastic with arms and waterfall edges Updated design now layers on supportive foam padding using a safer, greener adhesive that allows for easier disassembly when the chair is ready to be reupholstered or recycled Available in a range of plastic Colors, contrasting Edge Trim and Hopsak fabric options Available with Glide options Chairs up to 86% recyclable at the end of their useful life Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty GREENGUARD? Gold Certified