- Similar itemGold-tone silk single breasted coat from Alberta Ferretti featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, a flared style, long sleeves and button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThe classic Bethany heel is the perfect finish to any look. In patent leather.
- A wide leg palazzo pant to stay chic in the heat. The new Blossom Snake print mixes deep purple python with blossoming florals. Wear simply with the matching bikini on holiday or tuck in a neat white T-shirt when back in the city. Product Details: These high-waisted printed silk trousers are wide-legged throughout. They feature an open slit on the side of each leg. They fasten with a concealed zip closure at the centre back of the trousers at the waist. The model pictured is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 8. Care Details: Dry Clean Only. Composition: 100% Viscose.
- It’s Burberry Prorsum’s luxurious staple pieces like this grey sweater that showcases the label’s expert craftsmanship. It’s woven in Italy from a luxe blend of mid-grey cashmere and silk and designed for a slim fit. Keep styling simple with skinny denim and the label's statement rain boots.
- Similar itemNavy fine-knit cashmere and silk-blend sweater. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 70% cashmere, 30% silk. Dry clean
- Similar itemThe Abel patent black pump from Jimmy Choo is a true classic. The pump has a pointed toe, cream leather lining, and a stiletto heel measuring 100mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Part of the 24/7 collection.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% virgin wool, 20% polyamide. Flannel. Solid color. Two pockets. Lined interior. Long sleeves.
- Jil SanderRomano Printed Wide-Leg PantsDetailsThe Jil Sander Romano pants make others pale in comparison with their lively print and fluid silhouette. Printed jersey. High waist. Wide legs fall from waist; front pockets. Full-length. Viscose/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Jil Sander:German designer Jil Sander introduced her first women's ready-to-wear collection in 1973, and instantly stood out for her minimalistic approach to luxury. Ultra-clean lines, monochromatic color schemes and flawless technique were the designer's hallmark.
- Similar itemBlack cashmere and silk-blend. Slips on. 70% cashmere, 30% silk. Dry clean