- Similar itemBottega Veneta light grey nappa-leather large hobo crafted in the house's signature Intrecciato woven pattern. Suede-lined interior with one zip pocket and one slip pocket. Intrecciato-trimmed rolled top handle. Top zip closure 11.0" height x 19.5" width x 2.0" depth (approximately) 4" handle drop, approximately. Includes leather-bound travel mirror. Made in Italy.
- Rimowa North AmericaSalsa Air Lime Green 32" Multiwheel Suitcase
- Similar itemCream cashmere. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Hand wash
- Stacked heel measures approximately 70mm/ 3 inches. Gray suede. Fully lined in shearling (Sheep), round toe, leather and gripped rubber sole. Split side with buckle-fastening strap
- Similar itemCrafted from soft suede, our tall Callen boot is designed with a warm faux-shearling lining and a cool wooden platform with antiqued gold-toned studs. Rounded-toe silhouette. Partial zip closure at the inner ankle. Wooden platform with gold-toned studs. Stacked leather heel. Faux-shearling lining. Padded insole. Rubber outsole. 1½" front platform. 3" heel. 16" shaft height. Leather. Imported.
- Similar itemThe classic tote in the season’s new graphics. Our Kerrington Shopper is a durable, water-resistant design with leather trim. The roomy interior features a zippered pocket in linear polka dots or skinny zig-zags for a playful spin on pattern mixing. It’s a great work or weekend carryall that’s also ideal for travel and days on the go. Printed grainy vinyl. Interior hanging zipper pocket. Flat leather shoulder strap with 9"(22 cm) drop. Height: 11" (27 cm) Length: 15" (37 cm) Drop: 6" (15 cm)
- Upholding the uncompromising standards for creating Ralph Lauren's iconic sweaters, our Black Label Cable-Knit Cashmere is knit in Italy by master artisans, who, working with the finest fibers, employ an exclusive spinning and finishing process. Our cashmere yarn is sourced from goats raised in the mountains of Mongolia, where the high altitude and cold climate are key factors that help make the fleece ultra-soft. Washed and dyed in a Northern Italian mill founded in the 1900s using pure water from the Swiss Alps, this light and airy yarn offers superior warmth and incredible softness. Designed with an elegant, one-of-a-kind wide cabled pattern, this seven-gauge pullover features an oversized turtleneck and a loose, modern fit. Because cashmere of this quality only gets better with time, our heritage-inspired turtleneck is an investment piece to treasure and enjoy. Oversized turtleneck. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. We use only the whitest goat fibers to ensure that the dye appears true to tone. This garment boasts a 3/20-count yarn that is exclusive to Ralph Lauren. For long-lasting preservation and the best care, please store this garment folded. The cable-knit sweater originated in 19th-century Ireland as a way to warm fishermen against the harsh elements. Representing fishing ropes, the twists in the cables enhanced the garment's insulation properties. 100% cashmere. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in Italy. Imported fabric.
- Exterior: Brown Monogram Coated Canvas Interior: Brown Canvas, Two Pockets Closure: Zipper Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Brown Leather Date Code/Serial Number: None Additional Items: This item ships with bag only. 23 L x 6 W x 18 D -- 2 Drop. This is an authentic pre-owned piece. As with all pre-owned items, it may show signs of wear. Specifically we see minor wear on the bottom leather. Good. Coated Canvas; France;
- Alexander McQueenCable-Knit Skull-Design Sweater DetailsAlexander McQueen mixed cable-knit sweater with ribbed-detail.Engineered signature McQueen skull design at center front.Crew neckline.Long sleeves; cuffs.Pullover style.Relaxed fit.Hem hits at hip top.Wool/cashmere.Made in Italy.r>Model's measurements: Height 5'9.8"/177cm, bust 32.75"/83cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.