hashtag sarah tagged me to do this.
what is life.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people.
Tagged by @sarahstardom
11 new questions:
1. Who's your style icon and why?
- *blush* I don’t really have one. I mean, I’m kind of digging Aria Montgomery from PLL Season 1… Thank you, four-day-sick-weekend marathon, courtesy of Netflix.
2. What's your favourite movie of all time?
- I guess any of the Narnia films.
3. If you could time travel, what year or era would you go back to and why?
- 1776. My trip to Williamsburg two years ago makes me want to live in that time. Sure, there’s no electricity, but how romantic is that time? Preferably, I would fall in love with a Lobster Back and belong to a very patriotic family.
4. Do you have any pets? How many? What are their names?
- Two dogs. Django is a corgi/basset/beagle mutt who is incredibly sweet but too muscular to cuddle with because all she loves to do if run around our yard barking at squirrels. Hanna is a super-sweet, recently-adopted, seven-year-old cocker spaniel who loves my mom and hates me because I like to hold her and she doesn’t like being held ^_^
5. Do you think you have an accent?
I’ve been told that when I’m really tired or angry, my Southern accent really shines through.
6. One Direction or Justin Bieber?
If I had to chose, it would be One Direction. Only because of @gt-rae – not my flavor of music though.
7. Who was the last person to send you a text and what did it say?
@sophia-spastic and I’m too lazy to find my phone to see.
8. What's your favourite season?
Summer. North Carolina has the best summers C:
9. If you could live any moment in your life again, what would it be and why?
Sarah, I’ve tried for ten minutes to think of an answer. This question is invalid x]
10. What was/is your subject at school?
I’m guessing this is my favorite subject and that would be American Government.
11. If you could learn any language, what would it be?
Spanish because I’m supposed to learn it and I suck. If you guys wanna tutor me…. Hehehe ;)
11 new questions:
1 . What was your favorite band/artist when you were in middle school?
2. If a very handsome stranger popped up at your door with flowers for you, what kind of flowers should they be?
3. What’s your favorite book? Why?
4. If you have all resources readily available and the time and people to help to complete the project, what would you do to change the world today?
5. What’s your favorite item in your closet right now?
6. What is your favorite nail polish brand and color?
7. Are you a big city or small town girl?
8. Look to your left, what do you see first?
9. Who texted you first this morning?
10. What are the first five books on your bookshelf?
11. Do you collect anything? What?
11 peeps (that awk moment when you don't have 11 friends)