- White silk cigarette trousers with black, pink and blue textured paint brush print from J.W. Anderson. Concealed zip fly with hook and eye closure. Belt loops. Hip pockets. Partially lined. Hand wash cold; iron on reverse.
- Stella McCartneyPiped Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, Military Olive Green DetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrast piping.Spread collar; hidden button placket.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Two flap chest pockets.Relaxed silhouette.Shirttail hem.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Michael KorsOpen-Front Brushed Alpaca Wool Coat, ChocolateDetailsBrushed double-faced felt. Crew neckline; open front. Short cape sleeves. Oversized.Hem hits thigh. Wool/alpaca. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemChloeLong-Sleeve Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, MilkDetailsSilk crepe de chine.Caftan neckline.Dropped shoulders.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Peak-yoked back shoulders.Relaxed fit.Exaggerated shirttail hem with extended back.Made in France of Italian materials.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemLight grey stretch virgin wool trousers by Jil Sander. Double hook and eye closure at the waistband leads into a concealed zip fly. Central leg pleats in the front and back. Two hip pockets. One rear welt pocket. Two rear darts. Unlined. Tailored fit. Full length.
- Similar itemGreen oversized wool cape from Yves Saint Laurent featuring a vertical striped pattern, hooded collar, single toggle front fastening with tassel attachment, hanging tassel attachment at the rear and a softly pleated body. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThe contrasting cream collar and cuffs make Chloé's rose blouse a feminine addition to your everyday portfolio. Cut from fluid silk crepe de chine, this relaxed-fitting piece is an easy way to work the label's effortless Parisian aesthetic. Buttoned front. Buttoned cuffs. 100% Silk. Material II: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlack tailored wool trousers from Chloe. Concealed zip fly with hook and eye closure. Hip pockets. Single rear welt pocket. Central leg pleats. Darts for shaping. Hemline is slightly shorter in the back. Partially lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemThe cocoon silhouette is a key shape for fall. With its rounded shoulders and large patch pockets, Etro's grey wool coat is right on trend. Luxe leather and velvet trims keep it classic - emphasize the volume with skinny trousers. Two-way zipper on front. Zippered pockets, contrast leather and velvet trims. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Material II: 98% Wool, 2% Elastane. Material III: 100% Calf leather. Lining: 70% Viscose, 30% Acetate. Specialist dry clean.