- Similar itemCarven re-visits the tweed jacket this season and gives it a modern graphic edge. This yellow and white zigzag style is sharp across the shoulders with the exaggerated lapels and oversized buttons the label is famed for. Pair it with the zigzag shorts for a bolder take on matching separates.
- Similar itemWork out without the heat in this women's tank top. Made with CLIMACHILL™ fabric that conducts heat away from the body, it features a flattering scoop neck and a racer back. CLIMACHILL™ keeps you cool with a meshlike fabric and aluminum-silver dots that conduct heat away from the body. Scoop neck. 3D metallic execution at back neck for an additional cooling effect. Racer back. Fitted fit. 100% Polyester doubleknit. Imported.
- This sleek shopper from IIIBeCa by Joy Gryson is just what the stylish urbanite needs. Smooth leather with polished goldtone hardware. Front slit pockets and center stitching detail; Logo plate on lower right corner. Magnetic snap closure. 13" Top handles with 6½" drop; 42" Clip removable shoulder strap. Nylon lining with snap removable organizational pocket, zip pocket and top zip pouch. Measures approximately 16'' at widest x 10½'' tall at center x 4¾'' deep. Leather; Imported;
- Rock a multi-strand look with the ABS by Allen Schwartz "Core" Tassel Necklace. This bundle of ball chains measures 24 inches and gathers into a knot for a lariat-style look. A chunky silver-toned ring, embellished with black diamond stones, sits below the tassel knot. The necklace finishes with a lobster-claw clasp and a small ABS charm affixed to the jump rings. You'll love how this necklace offers texture and movement to your ensembles. This versatile accessory is subtle enough to pair with your casual work wear but chic enough for your evenings out with friends.
- Similar itemPink bow detail vest top from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a loose fit, an elasticated hem and a contrasting black bow detail.
- Alexis BittarJardin Mystere Corsage Torsade NecklaceDetailsNecklace from the Jardin Mystere Collection by Alexis Bittar.Multiple strands of silvertone chain and gray agate knotted on silk thread.Hand-sculpted, clear magnolia flower with pave Swarovski crystals.17"L shortest strand; 4" drop.3 1/4"L flower.Hook clasp.Made in USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Put a little punk in your outfit with this studded Valentino handbag. Soft leather with polished goldtone hardware. Pyramid studding on border, both top handles and shoulder strap. Hinged clasp closure with pyramid studding detail; Gold printed logo on back. 15½" Top handles with 7" drop; Clip-on detachable 40" shoulder strap with 20" drop. Canvas interior with leather zip pocket. Four logo engraved half dome feet at base. Measures approximately 15½'' at widest (11½" at base) x 8'' tall at center x 4'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemJacket is beautifully tailored with pleats and waistline seam at front, and a two button closure. Unique handcrafted yellow and pink woven fabric details on underside of lapels and sleevesfor a luxe touch. Fully lined. Easily dressed up or down. Pair with cropped trousers and pumps. Country of Manufacture: Turkey Material: Main: 100 Crepe Patterns: 47 acrylic, 39 polyamide, 4 raffia palm fiber and 10 COSilk Lining: 100 PES
- Similar itemAbbot bomber with contrast. Natural engineered island snake print. A collarless, relaxed fitting silk bomber jacket with two front flap pockets and two hidden pockets at the waist, an elastic waistband and sleeve cuffs. 100% silk.