- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: baize, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior, large sized.
- Similar itemThe crew neck cashmere sweater by British knitwear specialists Cocoa Cashmere is an essential winter staple for luxury layering. Beautifully crafted from the softest cashmere, this contemporary box cut jumper is complete with slight batwing sleeves and a dipped rear hem for maximum comfort. Finished with two patch pockets and unique front seam, this Cocoa Cashmere sweater is set to make a versatile and timeless addition to your knitwear collection. 100% cashmere. Hand wash. Box cut. Crew neckline. Slight batwing sleeves. Two patch pockets to front. Front seam detailing. Dipped hem to back. Side vents. Ribbed neckline, hem, cuffs and pocket top.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana leopard-pattern leather shoulder bag. Front flap detailed with padlock-style turnlock closure; polished goldtone hardware. Lined with fabric; zip pocket and slip pocket at interior. Adjustable metal chain shoulder strap can be used as two top handles or as one shoulder strap. 6.0" height x 9.0" width x 2.5" depth (approximately) 7.5" handle drop, 13.0" strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe Signature Bootcut boasts a low rise, fitted design from the waist to the knee, and bootcut leg opening for a classic, flattering fit. Merton is a classic medium blue wash with just the right amount of whiskers and fading on soft and drapey 10.25 oz. Stretch denim. Five-pocket style features the signature back triangle button flap. These jeans features contrast topstitching, logo rivet on coin pocket, union Jack logo label on right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband, zipper fly and double-button closure. 64% Tencel.®, 34% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold inside out, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A. And Imported. Measurements: Outseam: 42 in Inseam: 34 in Front Rise: 7 3⁄4 in Back Rise: 11 1⁄2 in Leg Opening: 19 in. Color: Merton. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Get a little wild with Rebecca Minkoff's Mini Mac, reinvented in a party-all-the-time leopard print. Printed leather. Imported. Detachable chain shoulder strap. Top zip closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, key clasp, cell phone pocket, additional pocket. Gold-tone hardware. 9"W x 6"H x 2"W; 20" drop.
- Similar itemUpdate your casual knitwear collection with the roll neck cashmere jumper from British knitwear specialists Cocoa Cashmere. Beautifully crafted in the finest cashmere, this jumper features a roll neck and slight batwing sleeves in a box shape for a comfortable yet flattering look. Ideal for winter layering team, this Cocoa Cashmere jumper with jeans and boots for the ultimate casual chic ensemble. 100% cashmere. Hand wash. Roll neck. Slight bat wing. Ribbed neck, sleeves and hem. Box shape. Side vents.
- Similar itemComposition: 67% Wool, 18% Polyamide, 9% Cashmere, 5% Acrylic, 1% Elastane. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, turtleneck, single-breasted , frogs, zip, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemJ Brand Storm (indigo) stretch-cotton denim Remy skinny boot-cut jeans. Belt loops, two scoop pockets, whiskers and stress fading at front, waist yoke and two patch pockets at back, copper hardware. 10" rise, 34.5" inseam, 17.5" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly, button at waist. Available in Storm (indigo) Cotton/elastomer/elastane. Machine wash. Made in U.S. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 27.
- Similar itemFryeCameron Studded Leather Crossbody Bag, TaupeDetailsDistressed leather crossbody bag by Frye. Antiqued silver hardware; contrasting studded front. Removable adjustable strap; 21" drop. Zip top; front turn-lock closure. Exterior open pocket under flap. Inside; signature striped lining; one zip and two open pockets. 7"H x 10"W x 3"D; bag weight: 1 lb. "Cameron" is imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.