- Similar itemSeen on all the A-list bloggers, this top is the perfect piece to compliment any wardrobe. Its lightweight fabric makes it a great choice for those hot summer days. Fits true to size, take your normal size. 100% cotton. Fits true to size, take your normal size. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemAn incredibly intricate array of floral-inspired lace motifs give this skirt a worldly elegance. A tonal underlay creates a modern feel. Fitted mini silhouette. Allover lace and embroidered overlay. Exposed gold-toned zip at back. 15" in length. Fully lined. Rayon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAchieve a great seasonal look with this vest from Collection B New York. Boasting a V-neckline, hidden snap button closure and a faux fur fabrication, pair this vest with a long sleeved top and skinnies for sleek, sexy style. V-neckline. Hidden snap button closure. Sleeveless. Faux fur fabrication. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size medium: 28" 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemGucci literally raises the bar with this frisky pair of patent leather pumps. Patent leather upper. Tapered round toe. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1½'' Hidden platform. 5½'' Heels. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemSouthwest inspired boho print maxi with fitted waistband and flowy split skirt. Hidden side zip. By Spell & the Gypsy Collective. For as long as sisters Elizabeth and Isabella can remember they’ve been enamored by the feeling created when you combine feathers, leather, and turquoise. In the 1960s and "70s their father was a leather craftsman and their mother was a potter/painter. The sisters work, channeling their inner gypsy spirits, from their Byron Bay studio. 100% Rayon. Hand Wash Cold. Import.
- Similar itemMichael SimonCrochet-Trim Tank, Women's DetailsMichael Simon jersey tank with crochet and mother-of-pearl trim. Round neckline. Sleeveless. Pullover style. Rayon/spandex; combo: cotton. Imported. Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.
- This item was picked by you in our Be the Buyer Program and will be sold online exclusively from ModCloth! Peddling past the Duomo sporting this delightful cotton vest, you feel completely carefree and happy. As you round the corner and enter the piazza, the sun spills down on the lace-like number of ivory, illuminating its elaborate pattern of bull's eyes and flowers for all to see. To make your ride extra fashionable, you added this cropped, open-front piece to a pretty patterned frock, over-the-knee socks, and woven flats, making your spin through the city's historic streets as stunning to watch as the sun setting over Arno river. Boho, Urban, Festival Sleeveless Biking Through Florence Vest in Cream, White embellished with Crochet.
- Fabric, leather and suede upper with leather sole. Made in Brazil. Approx 100mm/ 4 inch heel. Lace-up front. Cutout detail throughout. Peep toe.
- Similar itemGucci literally raises the bar with this frisky pair of patent leather pumps. Patent leather upper. Tapered round toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 1½'' Hidden platform. 5½'' Heels. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;