- "Michelle Obama in Cushnie et Ochs at the Christmas in Washington event in 2011." — @polyvore-editorial
She chose a custom-made forest green dress by Cushnie et Ochs for the taping of "Christmas in Washington" at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. in December 2011.
- "Karlie Kloss in Cushnie et Ochs in New York." — @polyvore-editorial
Karlie Kloss in Cushnie et Ochs Photo credit: Billy Farrell Agency
- "Eva Longoria in Cushnie et Ochs in Las Vegas." — @polyvore-editorial
- "Chanel Iman in Cushnie et Ochs in New York." — @polyvore-editorial
Chanel Iman in Cushnie et Ochs
- "Emma Watson in Cushnie et Ochs in London." — @polyvore-editorial
- "Carly Cushnie of Cushnie et Ochs." — @polyvore-editorial
Via: CUSHNIE ET OCHS Click Read More/Comment for additional photos. Carly Cushnie was born and raised in London, after graduating high school attended Parsons School of Design in both Paris and New...
- "Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs." — @polyvore-editorial
- Cushnie Et Ochs dark blue silk and wool blend dress. Cut-out halterneck, vented hem, fully lined. Concealed zip and hook fastenings at back. 90% silk, 10% wool. Styled with: Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet, Alexandre Birman shoes, Givenchy clutch.
- Zip halter dress in bone from Cushnie et Ochs. This fitted mid-length dress features a halter neckline with zippered trim, an exposed front zipper, and a scoop back with a zippered trim. Has contrasting panel, tonal stitching, and a straight skirt. Is fully lined.
- This sleeveless Cushnie Et Ochs dress features a deep v-neck, a sailor-inspired collar construction at the bodice with cut work at the waist and a back vent. Hidden zip with hook-and-eye back closure. 79% poly, 21% silk. Fully lined. Made in USA.
- Georgette dress in white from Cushnie et Ochs. This mid-length fitted dress features cutaway shoulder detail, a cowl neck, concealed back zip closure, a straight skirt, and a back slit hem.