- Similar itemBobbi BrownInk LinerDetailsWith an improved formula and felt tip, this easy to use pen-style Bobbi Brown liner delivers the blackest black, perfect-every-time, line. Inspired by the crisp cat-eye looks of silver screen sirens, this eyeliner is destined to be your go-to trick for standout eyes every time.0.05ml/0.02 fl oz.Designer About Bobbi Brown:Based on the philosophy that beauty should be real, approachable, and simple, Bobbi Brown launched her eponymous collection in 1991. Bobbi Brown herself became a household name and in high demand as a celebrity make-up artist, and the Bobbi Brown line today includes not only cosmetics and brushes but also fragrances and skincare treatments that are loved worldwide.
- Similar itemAn incredibly comfortable sheer lip color that glides on smooth. Enriched with vitamins A and C, amino acid emollients, plus an SPF 6-8 for sun protection. Available in Pluto.
- Similar itemEYES TO KILL QUAD EYESHADOWS. Benefits: Eyes to Kill palette includes an extraordinary matte that easily blends with an exceptionally luminous satin veil. For a crease-proof make-up that lasts for hours. A palette of 4 harmonious colors instinctively follows the natural approach to eye make-up, for long-lasting, intense matteness. Technology: The Giorgio Armani Laboratories have developed a new formula that reconciles high color saturation with a matte finish by using a coating of soft-touch powders. This technology makes it possible to use an exceptionally high percentage of pure pigments for ever more intense, ultra-saturated color. “Eyes to Kill palette colors were crafted like Mr Armani designs fashion: To enhance women’s elegance and power of seduction.” -Linda Cantello, international makeup artist for Giorgio Armani Cosmetic.
- Similar itemLancomeHypnose StarDetailsIntense volume, curled lashes.The star-eye look by Lanc?me. Create show-stopping eyes with our mascara and dual-sided brush that will leave lashes looking voluminous and curled. A "Black Diamond" shade dresses lashes in a deep and glamorous intensity.Designer About Lanc?me:Lanc?me was founded in 1935 by Armand Petitjean, whose goal was to create a beauty brand that would deliver French elegance around the world. Today, supermodels, celebrities, makeup artists, and fashion designers are just a few of the fans of this legendary line, featuring makeup, skincare, and fragrances.
- Similar itemWhat it is: A high-potency, featherweight lip color that lasts up to six hours. What it does: This radiant lip color lasts for hours, has the look of a brilliant gloss but delivers the comfort and soothing qualities of a balm. Categorized by mood, the collection includes: "Jolis Matins” or "pretty morning," a range of ready-to-wear, fresh day shades that add brilliance to the lips due to the precious mother-of-pearls; “Boudoir Time,” trendy, punchy, evening-appropriate "it" shades that give color to the lips thanks to the intense contrasted mother-of-pearls; and “Tonight is My Night,” sophisticated, pure intense shades to give depth to lips for a deep lacquered effect and luminous color created by gold mother-of-pearl. What else you need to know: This product provides medium to full coverage and high color pay-off. Long-wearing color is formulated with a new generation of polymer. Shiny silicone creates brilliance of a gloss. Shades can be identified by a letter in the shade number that denotes each of the three categories: "Jolis Matins" shades are identified with the letter M, "Bourdoir Time" shades are identified with the letter B, and "Tonight is My Night" shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number.
- Similar itemThe innovative formula’s waterproof pigments deliver up to 24 hours of smudge-proof definition and lash-thickening effects. The luxuriously creamy texture blends easily right after application then quickly dries leaving eyes expertly defined and contoured for up to 24 hours in rain, shine or humidity. Available in Storm, a thunder cloud gray.
- Similar itemMakeup on a mission. MAKE is proud to donate 10% of retail sales to the nonprofit organization We See Beauty Foundation, which benefits women-run, worker-owned cooperative businesses. All products are made in New York City. Lush, come-hither lashes are just a sweep away with our richly pigmented Defining Mascara. The creamy, smudge-proof formula hydrates and nourishes with hydrolyzed wheat protein, meadowfoam oil, algae extract and silk proteins. Comes with an especially developed fine applicator brush to grab and curl even the smallest of lashes. Usage: Sweep on one or two coats as desired. Not tested on animals, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist-tested. Available in Black 0.23 oz. (6.5g)
- Similar itemMakeup on a mission. MAKE is proud to donate 10% of retail sales to the nonprofit organization We See Beauty Foundation, which benefits women-run, worker-owned cooperative businesses. All products are made in New York City. A revolutionary cream gel formula that delivers rich, long-lasting color. Easily blendable for mistake-proof application, the shadow boasts a gorgeous pearlescent sheen, creating three-dimensional looks that go seamlessly from night to day. Usage: Dab on and blend with fingers or apply with an eye brush. Not tested on animals, cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-free. Available in Bronze 0.20 oz. (5.6g)
- Similar itemIntense Volume. Curled Lashes. The Star eye-look by Lancôme: Create show-stopping eyes with Lancôme's mascara and dual-sided brush, which leaves lashes looking volumized and curled. A "Black Diamond" shade dresses lashes in a deep and glamorous intensity.