Shop this look
- Similar itemBlue embroidered strapless dress from Marchesa Notte.
- Gold plated metal and chinese glass tiger effect pendant necklace from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring a wheat chain and a spring-ring fastening. Circa 1980. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemK. Jacques Picon Leather Thong Sandal, Mint Green Details Matte leather thong sandal. Adjustable buckled ankle strap. Stitched thong strap. Leather footbed and sole. 1/2" stacked flat heel. "Picon" is made in France. Designer About K. Jacques: Unfussy and to the point, K. Jacques sandals look great and feel good. The company was founded in Saint Tropez in the 1930s, and these precisely crafted shoes epitomize luxurious French craftsmanship. Simple strappy leather designs make them your go-to warm-weather shoe. From beach to boardwalk, you'll feel right on trend with their colorful designs and exotic prints. Size: 5B. Color: Bright?mint green. Age Group: Adult. Material: LEATHER FRANCE.
- Similar itemDouble Skull Ring by House of Harlow 1960 14kt gold plated Engraved detailing Tigers eye stone Available in sizes 6, 7, and 8. Color: Gold. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemThis sandal from Jack Rogers exudes sophistication and is the perfect accompaniment to summer dressing. The Alana features a classic thong silhouette crafted of lux leather and it finished with the label's iconic whip-stitching. Two glided tassels play along nicely, making for the perfect finishing touch. Leather upper. Metallic whip-stitching detail. Tassel accent. Leather footbed. Rubber soles. Approx. ½" stacked heel.
- Similar itemEXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Melissa Odabash's 'Fruley' mini dress is crafted from vibrant turquoise voile – perfect for offsetting sun-kissed skin. This embroidered design is smocked at the bust and waist for a flexible fit and finished with tasselled ties. Complement the strapless cut with a bandeau bikini. Turquoise voile. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash.
- 100% AuthenticGold Plated With Tigers Eye And Smoke Color CrystalsMeasures 1 1/5 x 1 1/8Ring Size Approx. 6.5 - 7Authentic Oval Roberto Cavalli Stamp Is Fixed On The Inside Of The RingMade In ItalyComes With The Original Logo Pouch
- Crafted of polished natural horn, Maiyet's oversize pendant is embellished with polished brass tiger stripes. The dramatic pendant hangs from a heavy rectangle-link brass chain. Natural horn . 18k polished gold-plated brass . 32" chain length, 3" pendant drop (approximately) . Rectangular polished horn slab backed with brass and detailed at front with 18k gold-plated brass tiger stripe overlays . Lobster claw clasp .
- Similar itemThis Bita Pourtavoosi "Big Chunk of Tiger’s Eye Ring" is bold and glows with sophistication. This ring showcases a large tiger’s eye stone that is framed by a beautifully textured gold frame. This large stone sits on a wonderfully hammered ring band. Resting horizontally on the hand, this ring gives a distinct unique edge! Material: 24k Yellow Gold Plated Brass, Faceted Onyx.
- KATE SPADEcolor: whitewhite leather, T-strap, gold-tone metal bow hardware on thong, and sling-back strap with buckle fasteningLeather footbed and rubber sole100% Leather Upper / 100% Rubber Sole
- Calypso St. Barth Villy Embroidered Strapless Dress, Alight Details Calypso St. Barth "Villy" dress with paisley embroidery. Strapless neckline. Banded waist; tassel detail at side. Sheath silhouette. Shirttail hem. Pom pom detail at neckline and hem. Linen. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Size: MEDIUM. Color: Alight. Gender: Female. Pattern: Embroidered. Material: Linen.
- Bohemian elegance and charm is discovered in this stunning brass pyrite necklace. Featuring a beautiful plated feather pendant, this necklace radiates whimsical simplicity. Wear it day or night, on its own or layered with other necklaces, it is both versatile and chic. At the heart of Pascale Monvoisin’s creative universe lies new horizons. Previously a flight attendant, she nurtures her imagination with other colors, atmospheres, and paintings, sharpening her sense of beauty with worldly travels. Fascinated with underground culture, she dedicates layovers to visiting museums and art galleries, as well as off the record places. Wandering through streets she feels the freedom to create. These light and confident energies help her take the final leap, daring her to express herself. Spending her free time at the Beaux Arts, Pascale begins drawing, painting and molding. One day she creates a ring with vintage beads found at a flea market and instantly attracts attention. She continues creating, her inspired pieces are acclaimed and in 2009, she launches her first jewelry line.