- Similar itemRed mid-weight wool. Hood, toggle-fastening cuffs, two front flap pockets, signature checked lining . Leather-trimmed toggle fastenings through front . 100% wool; trim: 100% leather (Calf); toggles: Buffalo . Dry clean. Designer color: Military Red . Buffalo: China
- Similar itemBasket weave trim accents the ankle strap on these peep toe Splendid sandals. Braided raffia details the heel and platform. Buckle closure. Rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 3in / 75mm Platform: 1.25in / 30mm. Available sizes: 8.5,9.5,10
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Similar itemIt's always warm and sunny somewhere. Your favorite short is back in a slew of bright colors. City fit'our lowest rise. Sits just above hip. 3" inseam. Cotton. Zip fly. Machine wash. Import.
- The Kat Maconie Women's Monica Leather Platform Wedges in nude and rose gold boast a leather upper with a push-through stud ankle strap. Featuring metallic, textured detailing to the platform, these peep-toe shoes are set upon a durable synthetic outsole. L.M. Measures: Heel: 5". Platform: 1.25" Upper: Leather. Sole: Synthetic.
- Shane crew neck. Peacoat/ivory nautical stripe print. An oversized, silk crew neck shirt in modern nautical stripe print. 100% silk.
- Similar itemThe Avery Chino Shorts in a washed Navy cotton are a casual style ideal for lazy Summer days. Wear yours with an easy T-shirt and sandals.
- Similar itemCamel Minstead wool duffle coat
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.