- Similar itemLight blue chambray shirt with small embroidered floral print. Left breast pocket. Curved hem. Lightweight cotton. Lined. Button closure.
- Similar itemCream cotton tailored shorts from Barbara Bui featuring a high rise, side pockets, a concealed front fastening, rear welt pockets, a short length and central front and back perma-crease details. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemSlip on. 76% nylon, 24% spandex . Hand wash
- Similar itemHarlowe white cotton high rise shorts from Joe's Jeans featuring a button and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design, whiskering at the thigh, distressed effects and an raw uneven hemline.
- All eyes will be on you in the Color Block Hipster Bikini Bottom. Featuring color blocked stripes and sequins, this swim suit will be sure to dazzle, beach to boardwalk. 72% Nylon / 28% Lycra. Lined in 100% polyester. Color Blocking Stripes with oPalescent Sequin Details.
- Similar itemStylish statement shirt. On-trend, allover print. Classic chambray in a cool colorblock pattern. Tailored button down Spread collar. Long sleeves with button cuff. Full button closure. Contrast yoke detail. Pocket detail at chest. Shirttail hem. She is: Height: 5'8, Bust: 32, Waist: 25, Hips: 35, Dress: 2. FABRIC: 100% cotton. Made in Thailand.
- Frank EileenBarry Plaid Button-Down Shirt, NavyDetailsFrank Eileen plaid cotton shirt.Approx. 23"L front and 24"L back.Slight stand collar; button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Chest patch pocket.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents' American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Similar itemWhite cotton-blend 'Brayden' shorts from Ralph Lauren Black Label featuring a high rise, a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, two back buttoned welt pockets and central front and back perma-crease details. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemThese Sahara tribal bikini briefs from ViX are every sun seekers dream. Ensure you standout poolside by adding the matching top and sleek oversized shades.