- No item description
- Similar itemThe Rainbow was the victorious defender at the 1934 America’s Cup in Newport, Rhode Island. The champion yacht is immortalized in this decorative model, which was meticulously handcrafted from hardwood and painted just like the vessel that inspired it. Fully assembled and ready for display. Environmental image is to show scale only, and not representative of this item. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Clean with a reliable, non-silicone furniture polish. Avoid using wet cloths as these may stain or damage the wood. Clean dirt and grime with frequent dusting, using a dry soft cloth or dust brush. Brand: Found by Fab. Finish: Lacquered. Material: Rose Wood. Origin: Vietnam. Color: Red, White. Measurements: L 27.50” W 5.50” H 29.30”. Weight: 1.80 lbs.
- Similar itemThe Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrieves posing for Schiaparelli clothes in Paris, 1952 by Dennis Stock. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 20,5 x 20,5 cm. The Swedish model Lisa Fonssagrives posing for Schiaparelli clothes.. Material:Fine Art Giclée print, brown frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper
- Judith Edwards Designs Red White and Blue Ships Wheel Judith Edwards Designs ships wheel. Wooden construction. Hand-painted red white and blue. 24 1/2" wide. 1 1/2" deep.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in the USA. Materials: White Wood. Eco-Friendly UV ink print on white wood by Parvez Taj. Each piece is then hand-selected by fine craftsmen for printing. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artist's signature on the front. Available in multiple sizes. Dimensions (inches): Small: 32W x 32H x 2D. Medium: 40W x 40H x 2D. Large: 48W x 48H x 2D.
- As it is getting to summer time, we think about the beach. And thinking about a beach wedding is never an exception especially if the couple who’s getting married are beach bums. So, a beach wedd...
- Similar itemShow off your unique "Autumn” flair with this Berry and feather creation. An eclectic twist from a traditional style wreath, this circular masterpiece is sure to turn heads. Creamy pastel berries surrounded by radiant striped feathers lend a fun whimsical touch to your home or office, and the crisp green foliage adds a spark of rustic appeal. Twenty-four inches in diameter, this stunning wreath makes a bold statement in any environment.
- K is for Kiss Goodnight. Charming and sweet, Go Jump in the Lake's Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Art is a sentimental addition to any space. Company owners Laurie and Lee Dayvault make each of their signs by hand, painting and distressing the wood to create a relaxed, rustic look. This piece features pretty stylized text on a bright red background. Hang the Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Art to complement your shabby chic décor or as a way to add color to a child's room. Water-resistant paint helps it withstand the elements, while a fitted picture wire on the back makes installation easy. Say goodnight in style with this lovely Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Art from Go Jump in the Lake. Handcrafted in the USA. Unframed plywood and water-resistant paint. Back is painted and fitted with picture wire. Coat with polyurethane prior to hanging outside permanently. The Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Art ships free in 2-3 weeks.
- Similar itemWhen you feel enlightened, is it like brightness emerging from darkness? Or is it deeply saturated colors infusing a white space? Either way, this piece—with its bold strokes and impasto-inspired texture—might just inspire you to get there. Details & Dimensions: Multicolor. 46"W x 46"H. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint.