- Adorn your dinnerware with this elegant Butterfly Bloom teacup and saucer from Wedgwood. Perfect for hosting afternoon tea, this teacup and saucer set features a floral design inspired by 18th century Wedgwood archives. The vintage set is finished with stunning 24-carat gold detail creating a truly indulgent piece. Mix and match with more pieces from the Butterfly Bloom range for a quirky table setting. Please note: Wedgwood bone china items require specialist care, we recommend that our care guide is read & all care instructions on packaging are checked before washing each item for the first time. The Wedgwood & Vera Wang for Wedgwood care guide can be found here, along with a full list of approved washing detergents.Key features: * Material: bone china * Dimensions: cup: H6xW13cm * Saucer: H2xW15cm * Saucer and teacup set * Whimsical blue and pink butterfly design * Hand-decorated * Gilded with 24-carat gold * Dishwasher safe * Please read our care guide for full cleaning instructions * Decorative gift box * More pieces available from the Butterfly Bloom range
- Nikom shapes energizing spirals for the cover of this yellow photo album. He crafts the photo album entirely by hand with saa (mulberry) paper. Designed for 4x6 photos the album has 32 pages with slots provided for two pictures each for a total of 64 photos. The album closes with a button carved from tamarind wood.
- Similar itemThese Scientific German Educational Charts that were originally illustrated in the 1950s and 1960s. They continue to be produced by the same printing company from north western germany with re - prints produced every 5 to 10 years. The company has been internationally recognized for producing scientifically accurate educational charts since 1929 and is the pre - eminent producer of edicational botanical and zoological charts in the world. These charts have been reissued using the original film and same methods as the first printing. They are printed without inscription for university study and aesthetic purposes with special attention paid to anatomical detail and accuracy. They are mounted on canvas and fitted with stable wooden rods. They measure 85 cm x 120 cm. Each chart comes with a nylon cord that passes through the top wooden rod for easy hanging. They come rolled and are shipped in a sturdy mailing tube. These ship from Australia and have a current lead time of 6 weeks.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabban brown wool Herringbone button through skirt with two side pockets. Soft pleating detail from waistband. Buttons are covered in dark brown velvet. Lined in black and white Polka dot print.
- Similar itemBring a piece of art to everyday dining with this Skull In Crown teacup & saucer from the Rock n Roll collection by Melody Rose. It features a beautifully detailed, digitally printed skull design on a white background with hand gilded gold details. Crafted from the finest bone china, this teacup & saucer set is designed to be used every day or kept on display, washing by hand is recommended to prevent golden trim fading over time. There is a matching sugar bowl and teapot as well as coordinating Skull plates available in three sizes. Mix and match Melody Rose designs to form a set or create your own quirky table setting for every occasion.Melody Rose combines the best methods from Britain’s long ceramics heritage with modern techniques, transforming everyday tableware into an artist’s canvas. Ideal for bringing a sense of occasion to the often forgotten dining table, Melody Rose ceramics are sure to add a little mad hatter to every meal.Key features: * Melody Rose – quirky & unique ceramic designs * Material: bone china * Dimensions: cup W8.5xH8cm, saucer D14cm * Slight imperfections may occur due to nature of manufacture * White teacup & saucer with hand gilded golden details * Featuring digitally printed detailed skull designs * A piece of art that can be used everyday * Matching teapot and sugar bowl available * Coordinating dinner plate, side plate & salad plate * Mix & match with more Melody Rose designs * Made in Stoke-on-Trent, England * Washing by hand is recommended * Beautifully original gift idea * More ceramic designs by Melody Rose available
- Similar itemThese vintage style science wall chart featuring bold zoological illustrations are an incredible wall feature. They are printed on linen cloth-backed paper and flanked with a wooden rod at the top and bottom and cloth tie to hang. These charts are printed in the same European printing shop and by the same family company since the 1950′s. The work is done by hand preventing any loss of colour or artistic nuance and guarantees the outstanding quality of each chart. Mounted on canvas and fitted with wooden rods, nylon cord and fabric tie. Chart dimensions - W 32 inches x L 43 inches. This series of graphic botanical and zoological images was illustrated by Jung-Koch-Quentell in the 1890's and updated in the 1950's and 1960's. These ship from Australia and have a current lead time of 6 weeks.
- Similar itemGiambattista Valli black skirt. Tulle. Velvet flocking, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along back. 100% polyamide; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed to fall below the knee, sits at the waist. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- From Argentina and Francisco this delightful design is crafted by young people from Asociacion ADISA. The centerpiece takes shape from spirals of recycled paper and the piece suggests a cozy hammock chair. Several coats of varnish protect it.
- Similar itemThis velvet Opening Ceremony mini skirt features pintucks at the waist and an argyle print. Hidden zip back closure. Velvet suiting. Partially lined. Imported. Please note: Item is returnable