- Polished stainless steel framing and black glass gives our Flight Desk a streamlined appearance with a touch of world travel. This is a classic architectural desk with two stainless steel sawhorse bases with adjustable height. Drawers are fully lined and have a full-grain leather handle. Use it as a desk, entryway table, console table or bar table.
- The classic table horses found in workshops and craft rooms get an entirely new treatment in the Thatcher table, which upgrades this classic utilitarian technique with a polished steel finish. Bold and masculine, it offers a unique addition to home offices and industrial modern spaces. 25-32 inches high x 75 inches wide x 36 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and steel. Natural wood finish, polished steel.
- Simplify your workspace with our classic architectural Sawhorse Desk. Framed pine table top with mitered corners wears a red lacquer top-coat to protect against spills and other minor mishaps. Two sets of legs are supported by parallel braces and dual locking metal hinges. Quite the workhorse, this sawhorse.Details & Dimensions: Red. 46"W x 24"D x 30"H. Pine, engineered wood, metal. Assembly Required.
- If Rosie the Riveter is one of your heroes, this is definitely your table. A sawhorse base makes the perfect foundation for a tabletop wrapped in riveted stainless steel. Like a wing from a WWII fighter jet, this piece will make any room take flight! 18 inches high x 61 inches wide x 37 inches deep. Constructed from solid wood, and steel. Finished in bleached wood. Tabletop wrapped in stainless steel accented with hundreds, sometimes thousands of hand drilled screws. Stainless steel top designed to recreate the look of metal used on WWII fighter jets.
- Set on two sawhorse bases with angled brackets, this table is a striking alternative to a picnic table. It’s crafted from FSC-certified mahogany and eucalyptus, and accommodates an umbrella stand, so you can dine alfresco in the shade. 88" w x 40" d x 30" h Crafted of sustainably harvested mahogany and eucalyptus certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®). To learn more about our environmental commitment click here . Table features an umbrella hole. Exposed hardware is finished in Antique Brass.
- Rustic with industrial appeal, the Sawhorse Industrial Console Table from Charleston Forge is the perfect way to decorate an empty space. The Sawhorse Industrial Console Table is expertly crafted in the USA from sturdy steel and wood. Naturally finished oak planks create two shelves for displaying art books, vases, sculptural objects, and photographs. Use the Sawhorse Industrial Console Table to complete your eclectic hallway or to add some extra space behind your sofa.
70" W x 16.75" D x 31" H
Burnished iron frame and natural oak shelving
The Sawhorse Industrial Console Table from Charleston Forge is handmade to order in the USA
- The Sawhorse console offers plenty of surface space, whether as a media console, sofa table, or oversized desk. Inspired by the workspaces of carpenters and woodworkers, the plank-style top and sawhorse bases carry with them a sense of the industrial aesthetic.
- Embassy Driftwood Console Table Stylish modern console table. Driftwood and wood veneer construction. Driftwood finish. Stainless steel sawhorse style legs and drawer pulls. Some assembly required. 47" wide. 18" deep. 29 1/2" high.
- Sawhorse Brown and White Computer Desk White laminate top desk. Steel tubular legs with brown powder-coat finish. Sawhorse leg design. Self-leveling floor guides. Ready to assemble. 47 1/4" wide. 30" high. 23 1/2" deep.
- Sawhorse Silver and Glass Computer Desk Clear tempered glass top. Silver powder-coated finish steel frame. Sawhorse leg design. Floor guides. Ready to assemble. 55" wide. 28 1/2" high. 27 1/2" deep.
- Sawhorse Brown and Black Computer Desk Black laminate top desk. Steel tubular legs with brown powder-coat finish. Sawhorse leg design. Self-leveling floor guides. Ready to assemble. 47 1/4" wide. 30" high. 23 1/2" deep.
- Inspired by the utilitarian furnishings found in the studios of carpenters and craftsmen, our table achieves the perfect balance of contemporary functionalism. Constructed of reclaimed oak planks, the rustic tabletop rests on sturdy sawhorse supports flanking diagonal vertical braces. Handcrafted of solid reclaimed oak timbers from decades-old buildings in Russia. Rough-hewn planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded. Bears the patina of reclaimed wood and is accented with distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance. Constructed with dowel joinery and splayed A-frame sawhorse supports. By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present. This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.