- Similar itemThe Melody oscillating, 3-speed wall mounted fan provides maximum multi-directional airflow. It can be mounted in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Melody carries a limited lifetime warranty. Equipped with hand-balanced metal blades and metal safety cages. 3-Speed wall control is standard equipment. To operate the oscillation mechanism independent of the fan blades, a three wire system is needed. Approved for use in damp locations. Not recommended for salt water / ocean front applications. UL Listed.
- Similar itemHaeger Potteries have been headquartered on the clay-rich banks of Illinois' Fox River northwest of Chicago for over 130 years. Their famous ceramic designs showcase glazes that are the result of over four generations of development by expert craftsmen. This beautiful ceramic sculpture shows a stylized sitting cat. It has a ebony glaze. Ceramic sculpture. Ebony glaze. Made in USA. By Haeger Potteries. 13" wide. 9" high. 7" deep.
- Silver, plated 18ct rose or yellow gold Hand stamped Handcuff Wax Seal hanging from a beautiful feather key brooch. All numbered as they are limited JdL editions. Checkerboard cut Garnet set in the Victorian style key and a pair of Sapphires and even a white Diamond set within the seal.
- Similar itemAvailable in two colors, the Baccarat crystal Zinzin Heart plays on form with varied outlines and rich amplitude. Two smooth and flat hearts silhouettes cocoon a thick Baccarat crystal center, which gives the ornament an added depth and varying gleam. The shape of a heart is synonymous with love, and the Zinzin heart, crafted from the finest Baccarat crystal, is thus a pure symbol of adoration. It is a gift that unequivocally communicates love through the grace of its form and the equanimity of its luminescent. A gift which can suit any number of occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, Valentine’s day, Mother’s day. The Zinzin heart has a companion piece in Baccarat’s Zinzin star.
- Similar itemHaeger Potteries have been headquartered on the clay-rich banks of Illinois' Fox River northwest of Chicago for over 130 years. Their famous ceramic designs showcase glazes that are the result of over four generations of development by expert craftsmen. This beautiful ceramic sculpture of a stylized stalking panther has been a company signature piece for years. In an ebony glaze. Ceramic sculpture. Ebony glaze. Made in USA. By Haeger Potteries. 24" wide. 5" high. 4" deep.
- Dimensions: 6x8-1/2" / 148x210mm. With 128 blank ivory pages. 'Christian Lacroix' printed at bottom of each page. Front and back-cover exquisitely adorned. Design of memorabilia gathered on a ribboned pinboard. Beautifully decorated inside covers. Laser cut front few pages with textured decoration. Blue, yellow & pink place keeping ribbons. Gilded page edges. Christian Lacroix hot stamped gold band wrap around.
- The Bonjour brooch will inject some sparkle into your wardrobe. Featuring silver mirror perspex layered onto thick black perspex, there's no need to worry about your clothes snagging the brooch is attached via super strong neodymium magnets. Details: length 11.5cm, height 3cm. How to use: Always slide the magnets off each other rather than pulling them apart. Your brooch will come beautifully packaged in a luxury box. Please ensure that you’re gentle with this item while Perspex may look resilient, it can break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface. To ensure your jewellery stays in mint condition, please keep in the original packaging when not in use. To clean or polish, use a dry cleaning cloth and rub marks off gently. Do not use if you wear a pacemaker. Magnets should also not be placed near electronic devices and data carrying devices, such as computers, disks and credit cards.
- We love our poinsettias here at nearly natural, and we especially love this offering, because it’s the culmination of what we do – not just offer the highest quality faux flowers and plants, but where possible, adorn them with complementary accessories. This lush, full poinsettia is great on its own, but put it in one of our most decorative vases (like we did here), and you have a real winner for your holiday table.
- Similar itemIn an embroidery shop in India I found plenty of these antique Air force army emblems. I decided to transform them into the shape of a skull with wings by adding eyes made of two garnets in the middle of the parachute. The emblem's setting and the brooch system are in silver. Size: W5,5 × H2 x L1 cm. During my stay in India in 2008, I worked with indian embroiders. In India, handmade embroidery is currently used to realise badges and emblems. First, I recycled old embroideries that I found in the workshop. Then I designed new patterns. My desire is to use this ancient handmade work, which has almost disappeared in the West and was replaced by factories, in order to give it a new value and update it.Most of the time, I chose images which denounce the madness of our modern society, but was also inspired by symbols of India.