- Similar itemGold patent leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar itemChloeStretch Wool Canvas Pants, BlackDetailsChloe virgin wool/spandex stretch canvas trousers, lined in acetate/silk.Moderate rise sits at hips.Seam pockets.Pleated legs fall straight.Cropped at the ankle.Hook-and-eye/zip front.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: plain weave, no appliqués, solid color, bow collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, no pockets.
- Similar itemBlack trouser from Peserico featuring a hook and zip fly, a waistband with belt loops, side seam pockets, a tapered leg, a slim fit and rear jet pockets.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSo Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, NudeDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump.5" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs.Creamy leather lining and footbed.Signature red leather outsole."So Kate" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBlue 1940's cotton blouse from Bernella Vintage featuring a pin stripe pattern, front button fastening, gathered shoulder detail, long sleeves, button cuffs and a chest pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemPointed-toe pump crafted from sleek patent leather. Approximately 4.75" heel (120 mm) Signature red leather sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Frank EileenBarry Linen Paisley Button-Down BlouseDetailsFrank Eileen Barry tonal paisley linen shirt.Spread collar; button placket.Long sleeves; button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back with center seam.Shirttail hem.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Similar itemIndigo cotton and wool blend boucle trousers from Alexander Wang featuring a high rise, a button and zip fly, side zipped pockets, a tapered leg, elasticated cuffs and button fastening cargo pockets at the thighs. Dry clean only.