- Similar itemDetails & Dimensions: White. 52"H. Plastic beads, metal, polyester. Handcrafted"slight variation in color and shape.
- Sultry platform pump in luxuriously soft Italian suede, boasting a modified peep toe and towering heel. Self-covered heel, 6¼. " (165mm) Hidden platform, 2¼. " (60mm) Compares to a 4" heel (100mm) Suede upper Modified peep toe Leather lining Signature red leather sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Similar itemCream lace cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a grosgrain waistband, a pleated skirt, an invisible back zip fastening, a short length and floral applique shoulder and waist detail.
- Alexander McQueenFloral-Print Long Knuckle-Duster Clutch BagDetailsFloral-print fabric minaudiere with silver hardware. Signature hinged knuckle-duster clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment. Metal-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners. Leather lining. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen: Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemYou love Lanvin because Alber Elbaz takes tradition and turns it on its head. Quite literally, sometimes. Clutch this plush velvet minaudiere in hand or sling it across the shoulder for meeting and mingling. Details Lanvin velvet (cotton/silk) minaudiere with golden hardware. Satin floral appliqué at bag front. 43"L chain shoulder strap may be tucked inside. Hinged bottom; metal push clasp at top. Framed North-South silhouette. Goatskin leather-lined interior. 7.9"H x 3.5"W x 2"D. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemFew flowers can provide the soft beauty like the dogwood. There’s just something “warm and sunny” about these magnificent flowers. And this dogwood wreath perfectly captures that feeling. A full 20” in diameter, the whites, greens, pinks, and yellows mix hypnotically to provide a breath of fresh air that says “springtime” all year round’! Perfect for your kitchen, sunroom, or as a gift for that “sunny” person in your life.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana sleeveless dress with a U shaped neckline, floral lace with a scalloped hemline and a back zip fastening. Crafted from the finest handmade lace backed on to a soft mesh fabric this piece is a perfect finish to a special occasion outfit. Fully lined and blended with elastane the dress is a comfort and easy piece for great Italian style to wear. Composition: 55% Cotton, 20% Nylon, 25% Viscose, Lining: 96% Silk, 4% Elastane. Care: Dry Clean Only.
- Similar itemSilver and black metal 'Minaudière' rigid clutch from Proenza Schouler featuring a foldover top with clasp closure and an embossed internal logo stamp.