- Similar itemClutch bag in PVC. “Wood Cut Garden” print. Large, jar-shaped model with a metal, leather-wrapped frame and tongues to be pulled for opening; one bearing the Marni logo. At the back, “Multiple Cubes” print. Inside in jersey. Composition: 43% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 10% Bovine , 5% Metal (Brass)
- Similar itemOff white cotton blend floral lace dress from Valentino featuring a strapless design, a straight neck, a back zip fastening, an a-line shape skirt, pleated details and a scalloped hem.
- Similar itemGive your party look a flash of unexpected contrast. Our now-trending mixed-media shoe gets a metallic makeover—just the thing to boost your night-out allure. Peep-toe. Hidden platform. Elastic goring at vamp. Cutout detail at sides. Adjustable buckle closure at ankle. 1” platform. 4 ½” heel. Materials: Suede, Man-Made.
- Alexander McQueenFloral-Print Long Knuckle-Duster Clutch BagDetailsFloral-print fabric minaudiere with silver hardware. Signature hinged knuckle-duster clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Metal-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Leather lining. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemBrightly colored suede pull-on ankle boot designed with a round toe and hidden platform. Tonal side seams. Aproximately 4.5" heel (115mm) Leather sole. Available in Violet. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemCream lace cocktail dress from Marchesa Notte featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a grosgrain waistband, a pleated skirt, an invisible back zip fastening, a short length and floral applique shoulder and waist detail.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemPlain weave. Lace. Embroidered detailing. Two-tone pattern. Sleeveless. Round collar. Zip. Lined interior. Honeycomb. Composition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane, Polyamide.
- Similar itemWhite wood 'Rio' clutch from Rocio featuring a clasp fastening, a wooden detail, gold-tone hardware, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap and a chain link style.