- "The Roaring Twenties." — @mollyjaynesullivan
20s Dancing Couple Handmade Display Wood Silhouette Decoration Dancing to music played on a phonograph in a classic love scene. This couple
- "The perfect decade" — @mollyjaynesullivan
Postcard, circa 1920s - Flapper 14 by Frollein Eichblatt, via Flickr
- "The decade of style" — @mollyjaynesullivan
- "And Gloria Swanson." — @mollyjaynesullivan
- "Aria" — @mollyjaynesullivan
Doutzen Kroes - Pronovias Magazine 2008
- "Claudine" — @mollyjaynesullivan
- "Vermont." — @mollyjaynesullivan
- "The dress she has chosen." — @mollyjaynesullivan
Stand out from the crowd this summer season with this chic, floor skimming dress from Alexon. A gorgeous maxi dress that is perfect as a ball gown or as summer formalwear, it is cut in a flattering empire line style with a wrap front and a 20s inspired embellished waist detail, it's perfect for the new season. Brand : Alexon. Dress Shape : Wrap. Material : 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Neckline : Wrap Over. Size : 20. Sleeve : Sleeveless. Washing Instructions : Machine washable.
- "The shoes that she has chosen to wear." — @mollyjaynesullivan
Silver open toe sandal with transparent insets that catapults the look into the Roaring Twenties, among the fringes, feathers and sequins: even without accessorizing, the retro look is assured with this shoe. Features: techno fabric, laminated effect, elasticized gores, round toeline, cut-out detailing, bow detailing, leather sole, covered spool heel, protective shoe bag. Composition: Leather. Heel height : 4.5 inches.
- "The necklace to go with it." — @mollyjaynesullivan
A single pearl in sterling silver evokes the classic elegance of the Roaring Twenties. Pendant in sterling silver with a freshwater cultured pearl. On a 16" chain. Pearl, 9-10 mm.
- "The ring." — @mollyjaynesullivan
A lustrous sapphire glows amid round brilliant diamonds in a platinum ring that salutes American style from the 1920s and '30s. Round sapphire, carat weight 1.40; diamonds, carat total weight .20.
- "earrings" — @mollyjaynesullivan
One of the Lulu Frost favorites inspired by an exceptional Art Decodress clip pair from the 1920's. These earrings transition effortlessly from day to night and are sure to be an instant favorite. 14K Gold hoop, Rubber stopper, Brass chain, Zinc casting, Crystal glass stone.
- "bracelet" — @mollyjaynesullivan
Inspired by designs that defined American style in the 1920s. Bracelet in platinum with round brilliant diamonds, 6.5" long. Carat total weight 3.67.
- "head-piece." — @mollyjaynesullivan
Channel the iconic style of the roaring 20s with this feather and crystal hair comb, inspired by Moulin Rouge, the most famous cabaret in the world. Materials: 50% brass and 50% crystal. Country of origin: France. Care: Handle with care. Do not wash.
- "her hairstyle for the night" — @mollyjaynesullivan
- ""Oh, that's a relief. I hate Greek drama. When everything happens off stage."" — @mollyjaynesullivan
- 1920's magazine covers submitted by kellyhy 19669117
- 1920s Glamour Fine Art Print by Dupenny made by Dupenny. Just 23.00 at Bouf
- "Valentina's present." — @mollyjaynesullivan
Fiori-meaning 'flowers' in Italian-is a fresh and invigorating summer scent, light and smooth, authentically uplifting. Featuring top notes of luscious pink grapefruit and ripened white nectarine, the heart of Fiori is enriched with sheer iris and dewy freesia, providing a beautiful, purifying backdrop for base notes of rich sandalwood and creamy blonde cedarwood. A soft, contemporary fragrance, Fiori embodies the independent spirit of the Vince Camuto woman.Top notes: grapefruit, nectarine.Middle: freesia, iris.Base: white cedarwood, sandalwood. Brand: VINCE CAMUTO. Style Name: Vince Camuto 'Fiori' Eau de Parfum Spray (3.4 oz.). Style Number: 684677.