January 12, 2012
Song of the day: Bloom - The Paper Kites
HI FRIENDS! I missed you all this week!
1) Ooh I just heard this song on Tumblr. Love random Tumblr finds. That's how I discovered Birdy. And now I discovered The Paper Kites! And I quite like their songs. They're all so mellow and just nice to listen to on a Saturday morning.
2) If you haven't heard of Charles The Monarch yet, look at this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/09/charles-the-monarch-dog-lion-911_n_2439913.html. Funniest story ever. It's a dog who looks like a lion!!! And Charles is a labradoodle and I have labradoodles, so now my dad is like, "Let's turn them into lions!" Haha. Not funny, dad. Cute as the story is, I don't actually think the haircut is so attractive.
3) It's my friends birthday today so she's having a birthday dinner tonight. #wooo #partayy
4) And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZAYN!
5) Also, not gonna get into it, but... So Haylor's over. Yeah. We all saw that coming. To be honest, I didn't expect it to happen /that/ soon, but okay. Now it's over, and we ALL see what a bad idea it was. And it does not seem like an amiable breakup--as clearly demonstrated in that "Uh oh" tweet and all the cleavage showing at the PCA's. But then, to be fair, I read an article saying that the reason Harry and all the other guys break up with Taylor is because she's too much of a prude and too obsessed with her antiques and stuff, and I don't know. It was kind of a random site, so I don't know how veritable it was, but if that is the case, then you gotta cut the girl some slack. Maybe she's not the huge sl-t everyone's been making her out to be recently (and I'll admit I'm guilty of speculating this of her as of late) and, as a Swiftie, I've always loved her quirks, so I do hope she one day finds a guy who'll go antique-shopping with her. Lol.
6) Oh and this is rather random, but Ed's "Kiss Me" played at the end of the Grey's Anatomy episode this week, and it was PERFECT. Love him so much. And Grey's. Love Grey's.
7) Anyway. I'm getting way too distracted here, and I'm afraid I don't have a moment to spare, so... Bye for now, my loves! I'll talk to you soon! Happy weekend! xx