- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection 50% Cotton, 30% Metallic Fibre, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Pelerine knit with metallic flecks. Ribbed cuff opening. Pointelle style design. Machine wash.
- 3.1 Phillip LimSleeveless Print-Paneled Shift DressDetails3.1 Phillip Lim sleeveless silk dress.Approx. 33"L front and 34"L back.Printed panel at right side.Round neckline.Easy shift silhouette.Silk lining and trim.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemGreen cotton trench coat from Iceberg Vintage featuring an open collar with notched lapels, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist, two front pockets with flap closures and a straight hem with a central rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOur Libby Dress is pinstriped and punctuated with scrolling double ‘T’s’ a feminine approach to a classic menswear pattern. The curve-skimming silhouette is made of silk interlock, a jersey-like knit known for its ultra-flattering fit, fluid drape, wrinkle resistance and slinky-smooth feel. It’s perfect for work and, with an extra layer, can effortlessly shift from warm months into cool. Silk. Fitted. V-neck. Short sleeves. 37.5" (94.1 cm) in length; hits above knee. 100% silk. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemGear up for a storm of style in Burberry London's jet-black classic. Luxe buttons, buckles and more keep this timeless trench on fashion lockdown no matter what blows your way. Cotton/elastane; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Point collar with hook closure, button epaulettes, long sleeves, buckled cuffs. Double-breasted button closure, front button storm flap, detachable belt. Two slit side pockets, rear button storm flap, rear vent, lined.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection Made from a cotton-rich knit. Pointelle design. Ribbed cuffs.
- Rachel ZoeEvelyn Degrade-Heeled SandalDetailsRachel Zoe adds a slick, transition-hued heel to the Evelyn sandal to present it with a radical distinction.Matte leather upper.Open toe.Buckled, elastic-inset ankle strap for secure fit.6 1/4" lacquered cork heel and 2 1/4" island double platform.Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole for comfort."Eveyln" is imported of Italian material.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Statement-making is a breeze in these intricately cut out, caged sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti. With a minidress or pale skinnies, they are standout. Suede upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Open toe; open upper; bunctional back zip; suede-covered buckles at side straps. 4.75" Heel, .5" platform, feels like 4.25" heel. Available in full and half sizes.