- Similar itemA contrast leather panel details the open toe of luxe suede Rachel Zoe sandals. Slim crisscross straps frame clean cutouts. Buckle closure. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 4in / 100mm. Available sizes: 5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10
- 3.1 Phillip LimSleeveless Print-Paneled Shift DressDetails3.1 Phillip Lim sleeveless silk dress.Approx. 33"L front and 34"L back.Printed panel at right side.Round neckline.Easy shift silhouette.Silk lining and trim.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemA wardrobe essential, the Burberry Brit Crombook trench coat lends timeless sophistication to your cold-weather collection. Wool/nylon/cashmere; sleeve lining: viscose; upper lining: cotton/acetate/cupro; lower lining: viscose. Dry clean. Made in Spain. Notch collar with button-tab closure, shoulder epaulets, long sleeves with belted cuffs, double-breasted button front. Detachable buckle belt, side slit pockets, back button storm flap, back vent, lined.
- Mix or match these fun socks to express creativity and style. These cozy socks are comfortable for everyday wear.
- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemSoft cotton, Low cut ankle socks, 3 in a pack, Pretty prints. Female, One Size in Iron Heather. Made from cotton/nylon/elastic/metallic. Iron Heather.
- Similar itemOur Libby Dress is pinstriped and punctuated with scrolling double ‘T's' a feminine approach to a classic menswear pattern. The curve-skimming silhouette is made of silk interlock, a jersey-like knit known for its ultra-flattering fit, fluid drape, wrinkle resistance and slinky-smooth feel. It's perfect for work and, with an extra layer, can effortlessly shift from warm months into cool. Silk. Fitted. V-neck. Short sleeves. 37.5" (94.1 cm) in length; hits above knee. 100% silk. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend 'Marystow' trench coat from Burberry featuring a double breasted front button fastening, a classic collar with a hook fastening, button down shoulder tabs, long sleeves with buckle fastening cuffs, storm flap paneling to the front and rear, a belted waist and two flap closure pockets to the front.
- Mary KatrantzouTiki Printed Knit Shift Dress, Purple/NavyDetailsPaneled knit Mary Katrantzou shift dress with colorblock and graphic on front.Crew neckline.Dropped shoulders; long sleeves.Relaxed shift silhouette.Hem dips in back.Hits above the knee.Pullover style.Wool/viscose/nylon/cashmere/angora wool.Silk/cotton contrast.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalDesigner About Mary Katrantzou:Celebrated for her distinctive digital prints and intelligent approach to design, Mary Katrantzou made an immediate, indelible impression on the industry when her first ready-to-wear collection debuted at London Fashion Week in 2009. Katrantzou's signature use of prints and trompe-l'#339il challenges perspective and perception, and explores their transformative effects on a woman's body. With an architecture background in addition to her training in textile and fashion design, the award-winning Greek designer deftly wields form and balance on fitted dresses, sculptural skirts, and other 3D silhouettes. Each optical print is designed around the garment, resulting in figure-flattering proportions and fully functional wear.