- 3.1 Phillip LimSleeveless Print-Paneled Shift DressDetails3.1 Phillip Lim sleeveless silk dress.Approx. 33"L front and 34"L back.Printed panel at right side.Round neckline.Easy shift silhouette.Silk lining and trim.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection Made from a cotton-rich knit. Pointelle design. Ribbed cuffs.
- Similar itemWith cutout sides and a lace-up front, Miu Miu's black leather sandals are a seductive choice for every hour. Use the open toe front to match your pedicure to your dress. 100mm-4" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Open almond toe. Lace-up. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemGreen cotton trench coat from Iceberg Vintage featuring an open collar with notched lapels, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist, two front pockets with flap closures and a straight hem with a central rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSocks by Jack Wills Made from a cotton-rich blend. Ribbed cuff opening. Branded sole. Pointelle knit design.
- Similar itemBlack silk dress from Ann Sofie Madsen featuring a stand-up collar, a front abstract panel print, long sleeves, a concealed back zip fastening and a high low hem.
- Similar itemBurberry Brit proves simplicity is the ultimate sophistication with the iconic trench coat, lined with the label's signature check and tailored in a showerproof cotton blend for seasonless appeal. Cotton/nylon; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Notch collar with hook closure, shoulder epaulets, long sleeves with belted cuffs, double-breasted button placket. Detachable buckle belt, side button pockets, back storm flap, check-lined collar and interior.
- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemAn Equipment shirtdress in a whimsical, girly print. Buttons close the placket, and pleats lend volume to the skirt. Short sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 33in / 84cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS