- Similar itemGreen cotton trench coat from Iceberg Vintage featuring an open collar with notched lapels, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist, two front pockets with flap closures and a straight hem with a central rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- 3.1 Phillip LimSleeveless Print-Paneled Shift DressDetails3.1 Phillip Lim sleeveless silk dress.Approx. 33"L front and 34"L back.Printed panel at right side.Round neckline.Easy shift silhouette.Silk lining and trim.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection 50% Cotton, 30% Metallic Fibre, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Pelerine knit with metallic flecks. Ribbed cuff opening. Pointelle style design. Machine wash.
- Similar itemWith cutout sides and a lace-up front, Miu Miu's black leather sandals are a seductive choice for every hour. Use the open toe front to match your pedicure to your dress. 100mm-4" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Open almond toe. Lace-up. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemOur Libby Dress is pinstriped and punctuated with scrolling double ‘T’s’ a feminine approach to a classic menswear pattern. The curve-skimming silhouette is made of silk interlock, a jersey-like knit known for its ultra-flattering fit, fluid drape, wrinkle resistance and slinky-smooth feel. It’s perfect for work and, with an extra layer, can effortlessly shift from warm months into cool. Silk. Fitted. V-neck. Short sleeves. 37.5" (94.1 cm) in length; hits above knee. 100% silk. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemGear up for a storm of style in Burberry London's jet-black classic. Luxe buttons, buckles and more keep this timeless trench on fashion lockdown no matter what blows your way. Cotton/elastane; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Point collar with hook closure, button epaulettes, long sleeves, buckled cuffs. Double-breasted button closure, front button storm flap, detachable belt. Two slit side pockets, rear button storm flap, rear vent, lined.
- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection Made from a cotton-rich knit. Pointelle design. Ribbed cuffs.
- Mary KatrantzouTiki Printed Knit Shift Dress, Purple/NavyDetailsPaneled knit Mary Katrantzou shift dress with colorblock and graphic on front.Crew neckline.Dropped shoulders; long sleeves.Relaxed shift silhouette.Hem dips in back.Hits above the knee.Pullover style.Wool/viscose/nylon/cashmere/angora wool.Silk/cotton contrast.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalDesigner About Mary Katrantzou:Celebrated for her distinctive digital prints and intelligent approach to design, Mary Katrantzou made an immediate, indelible impression on the industry when her first ready-to-wear collection debuted at London Fashion Week in 2009. Katrantzou's signature use of prints and trompe-l'#339il challenges perspective and perception, and explores their transformative effects on a woman's body. With an architecture background in addition to her training in textile and fashion design, the award-winning Greek designer deftly wields form and balance on fitted dresses, sculptural skirts, and other 3D silhouettes. Each optical print is designed around the garment, resulting in figure-flattering proportions and fully functional wear.