- Similar itemOur Libby Dress is pinstriped and punctuated with scrolling double -T’s’ a feminine approach to a classic menswear pattern. The curve-skimming silhouette is made of silk interlock, a jersey-like knit known for its ultra-flattering fit, fluid drape, wrinkle resistance and slinky-smooth feel. It’s perfect for work and, with an extra layer, can effortlessly shift from warm months into cool. Silk. Fitted. V-neck. Short sleeves. 37.5" (94.1 cm) in length; hits above knee. 100% silk. Dry-clean only.
- Michael Kors Leandra Platform SandalDetailsBlack suede upper with golden hardware.Crisscrossing bands at open toe.Adjustable ankle strap.4 3/4" covered heel with 1" platform; 3 3/4" equivalent.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection 50% Cotton, 30% Metallic Fibre, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane. Pelerine knit with metallic flecks. Ribbed cuff opening. Pointelle style design. Machine wash.
- Similar itemGreen cotton trench coat from Iceberg Vintage featuring an open collar with notched lapels, a double breasted front button fastening, long sleeves with strap cuffs, a buckle fastening belt at the waist, two front pockets with flap closures and a straight hem with a central rear vent. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend 'Marystow' trench coat from Burberry featuring a double breasted front button fastening, a classic collar with a hook fastening, button down shoulder tabs, long sleeves with buckle fastening cuffs, storm flap paneling to the front and rear, a belted waist and two flap closure pockets to the front.
- Rachel ZoeEvelyn Degrade-Heeled SandalDetailsRachel Zoe adds a slick, transition-hued heel to the Evelyn sandal to present it with a radical distinction.Matte leather upper.Open toe.Buckled, elastic-inset ankle strap for secure fit.6 1/4" lacquered cork heel and 2 1/4" island double platform.Leather lining, padded insole, and outsole for comfort."Eveyln" is imported of Italian material.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection Made from a cotton-rich knit. Pointelle design. Ribbed cuffs.
- Mary KatrantzouTiki Printed Knit Shift Dress, Purple/NavyDetailsPaneled knit Mary Katrantzou shift dress with colorblock and graphic on front.Crew neckline.Dropped shoulders; long sleeves.Relaxed shift silhouette.Hem dips in back.Hits above the knee.Pullover style.Wool/viscose/nylon/cashmere/angora wool.Silk/cotton contrast.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Joie Bonnie Suede Lace-Up SandalDesigner About Mary Katrantzou:Celebrated for her distinctive digital prints and intelligent approach to design, Mary Katrantzou made an immediate, indelible impression on the industry when her first ready-to-wear collection debuted at London Fashion Week in 2009. Katrantzou's signature use of prints and trompe-l'#339il challenges perspective and perception, and explores their transformative effects on a woman's body. With an architecture background in addition to her training in textile and fashion design, the award-winning Greek designer deftly wields form and balance on fitted dresses, sculptural skirts, and other 3D silhouettes. Each optical print is designed around the garment, resulting in figure-flattering proportions and fully functional wear.
- Similar itemBlack silk dress from Ann Sofie Madsen featuring a stand-up collar, a front abstract panel print, long sleeves, a concealed back zip fastening and a high low hem.