- Black suede knee high boot from Gianmarco Lorenzo featuring an almond toe, seam detailing at the ankle, a suede covered platform, a chunky wooden high heel and a logo embossed sole.
- Similar itemLongchampLe Pliage Large Shoulder Tote Bag, PurpleDetailsNylon with brown leather details.Golden hardware.Tubular shoulder straps; 8 1/2" drop.Zip top with leather flap at center and logo snap-button closure.Inside, one open pocket.Can be folded into smaller pouch.12"H x 19"W x 7 1/2"D.Imported.Designer About Longchamp:French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.
- Similar itemClassic, high-waisted skinny jeans with slim leg. Sits at natural waist. Waistband with belt loops. 5-pocket styling. Contrast stitching. Zip fly with button closure. Skinny leg. Inseam 33". Color: Dark Rinse. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Also available in Black.
- Toss your basic tees in favor of this slouchy, printed shirt from Alternative Apparel. Scoopneck. Allover graphic print. Short sleeve. Slight hi-low hem. Modern fit. 23-25½'' From shoulder seam to hem. Approximate measurements taken from a size S, and may vary by size. 50% Cotton / 50% Modal; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- 100mm Suede covered heel. Pointed toe. Leather lining and insole. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWomen's black tee. Scoop neck. 3/4 sleeves. Sequined graphic at front. Oversized fit at body. 54% acrylic, 36% nylon and 10% wool. Model pictured is 5'10" and wearing a size small
- Similar itemMidnight blue cotton blend jeans from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring belt loops, a button & zip fastening, a five pocket design and a skinny fit.
- Supple leather trim pops against the tonal monogram print adorning this classic-chic tote from Michael Michael Kors. Featuring a monogram print PVC exterior with solid leather trim, a magnetic snap closure at top, two partial chain link top handles, a hanging logo charm and an optional crossbody strap. Zip pocket, three open pockets, cell phone pocket and key fob at interior. 14” W x 13” H x 2 1/2" D. Polyester lining. Imported.
- Michael Kors Jayla Buckle-Heel Knee BootDetailsDark chocolate vachetta leather upper.Almond toe with metal heel.Outside zip.20 1/2" shaft with buckles at top and heel; 14" circumference.3 3/4" stacked heel.Leather sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.