- Similar itemMaterial: Leather. Sole: Synthetic. From day to night, you'll be able to wear these gorgeous platform pumps on any occasion. Platform pump. Hidden platform. Towering heel. Almond toe. Heel height: 5.3 In. Platform height: 1.75 In.
- These House of Lavande 1950s Schreiner signed clip on earrings feature olivine cluster stones set in gold. Clip On. Gold Plated Base Metal. Glass. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemMCMVisetos Medium Boston Satchel Bag, CognacDetailsMCM monogram Visetos calf leather satchel.Golden hardware includes micro-stud trim.Rolled top handles; 4" drop.Detachable shoulder strap; 21" drop.Framed top with extended zip closure.Individually numbered logo plate at front.Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.9"H x 14 1/2"W x 5"D; bag weighs 2lbs.Imported.Designer About MCM:Luxury leather accessories brand Mode Creation Munich-better known by the iconic initials MCM-was born in the spirit of travel in 1976. Using traditional craftsmanship and German engineered functionality, every product is painstakingly handmade and hallmarked by an individually numbered brass plate. A longtime favorite of celebrities and royalty, MCM keeps quality at its core with timeless, sophisticated handbag designs and small leather goods for both jet-setting across the globe and dressing for every day.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenCowl-Neck Dress, BlushDetailsSculpt a statuesque figure with this curve-creating Alexander McQueen dress. The shapely silhouette makes it one of the most covetable of the season.Silk crepe.Draped cowl overlay with deep V neck underlay.Puffed, structured cap sleeves.Contour seams shape fitted silhouette.Hem hits just past the knee.Inverted pleat back.Hidden back zip.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Time's ArrowMini Trilogy Serpent-Print Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsSnake-embossed calfskin with golden hardware.Adjustable crossbody strap; 19 1/2" drop.Front flap top with snap closure; covers open pocket.Center zip compartment is flanked by two zip pouches.Inside, fabric lining and one slide pocket.6 1/4"H x 9 1/2"W; weighs approx. 1 lb."Mini Trilogy" is imported.Designer About Time's Arrow:Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather. Sole: Synthetic. These pumps make it easy to look pretty and stylish anywhere you go. Towering heel and concealed platform. Almond toe. Heel height: 5.5 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Devon LeighTurquoise Coral Beaded Nugget EarringsDetailsDeclare devotion to Devon Leigh. A mix of colorful inlaid stones, playful proportions, and bright gold plating makes these drop earrings the centerpiece of any outfit.Thin wire teardrop.Coral and turquoise inlaid center bead.18-karat yellow gold-plated nuggets.14-karat gold fill French wire backs.4"L.Made in USA.Designer About Devon Leigh:Winner of the Dallas Fashion Award and Rising Star Award nominee, Los Angeles native Devon Leigh Sedlacek's work combines a modern mix of natural semiprecious stones and subtly detailed, rich metals. Continually evolving, the Devon Leigh collection features one-of-a-kind edgy designs that reflect the current fashion landscape and her own innate vision.
- Alexander WangTwist-Front Muscle-Tee DressDetailsWith a front twist detail like a hip-slung sweatshirt, this Alexander Wang muscle-tee dress delivers contemporary, sporty style without breaking a sweat. Banded round neckline.Broad shoulders form cap sleeves.Front inverted pleat detail.Dropped twist detail at front.Drop-waist back with draping.Hidden back zip.Hem falls above the knee.35"L front; 35 1/4"L back.Acetate/viscose; polyester lining.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemJules SmithMesh Wave Earrings, GoldDetailsJules Smith golden mesh wave earrings.Approx. 3 1/2" drop.Hook wire backs.Designer About Jules Smith:Gina Nigrelli-Smith, founder and lead designer of Jules Smith accessories, looks to the past to create stylish, modern jewelry. Inspired by the iconic women and style trends of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, Nigrelli-Smith reworks those decades into gold-plated bangles, chandelier earrings, bold necklaces, and jelly bracelets that have been spotted on celebrities and style blogs. This eclectic mix is influenced by the designer's time spent living in New York City, Zimbabwe, and the Caribbean, lending the entire Jules Smith line a sense of worldly sophistication and easy charm.