- The Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel Triple Stripe Body Chain is the product of a unique partnership that brings Stockholm-based avant-garde jewelry designer Cornelia Webb to the U.S. to create exclusive styles of body jewelry for Henri Bendel. Only available at henribendel.com and the New York Flagship Store, this versatile, on-trend body jewelry can be worn multiple ways, each creating a look that is sensual and sleek with lines that flatter your figure. Silver plated brass. Triple stripe pendant. Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel plaque with thumbprint etching on reverse side. Can be styled as a necklace. Dimensions: Approx 23"L; 3.75"L X 2"W pendant. Exclusive collaboration only availabe at henribendel.com and the NYC Flagship Store.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani shoulder bag in napa leather with long chain detail and large platinum finished studs. Magnetic closure. Cotton-twill lining. Two internal compartments and one internal pocket. Dimensions W24xH14xD6 cm/4xH5.5xD2.4". Adjustable shoulder strap between 32 cm/12.6'' and 54 cm/21.3''. Made in Italy. 100% Lambskin.
- Similar itemLanvinCrystal Flower BroochDetailsSkeptical about the power in the flower? This glittering floral Lanvin brooch is ideal for accenting your lapel, a favorite handbag, or even a headband.Gunmetal-colored pewter/brass.Faceted crystal petals with pave border.Woven Lanvin grosgrain ribbon detail.Fine bar-pin back minimizes hole in fabric.4" diameter.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape and color Pink glitter poodle pin with crystal accents and faux pearl Made in China
- Similar itemA new take on texture: A classic shape detailed with handwoven leather. Our basket weave Erica Shoulder Bag has a short chain strap designed for carrying at the crook of your arm and a longer, detachable strap for wearing over the shoulder. A crescent plaque with a ‘T’ logo adds a polished finishing touch. Leather. Fold-over closure with magnetic snap. Foxtail chain strap. Removable flat leather shoulder strap with 14" (38 cm) drop. Interior zipper pocket and two open pockets. Height: 8" (21 cm) Length: 11" (28 cm) Depth: 2" (6 cm)
- The Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel Single Stripe Body Chain is the product of a unique partnership that brings Stockholm-based avant-garde jewelry designer Cornelia Webb to the U.S. to create exclusive styles of body jewelry for Henri Bendel. Only available at henribendel.com and the New York Flagship Store, this versatile, on-trend body jewelry can be worn multiple ways, each creating a look that is sensual and sleek with lines that flatter your figure. Silver plated brass. Asymmetrical body chain. Striped engraving on body pendant. Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel plaque with thumbprint etching on reverse side. Can be styled as a necklace. Dimensions: 27"L and 25.25"L chains; 4.25"L X 0.125"W bar pendant. Exclusive collaboration only availabe at henribendel.com and the NYC Flagship Store.
- Similar itemJay StrongwaterMulticolor Butterfly Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal.Gold-tone and enamel finish.Hand set with multicolor Swarovski crystals.Approximately 1"W x 0.75"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.
- Similar itemSophisticated and chic, you will want to carry Feather M's Tuesday Clutch everywhere you go. Structured M Shaped clutch in purple leather with black patent piping, grey suede lining, inside card pocket and detachable gold chain
- Similar itemComposition: Brass, Crystal. Details: silver plated, logo pendant detail, adjustable hook and chain closure. Measurements: Circumference: 17.75 inches.