- Similar itemStudded Butterfly Pin From Alexis Bittar. Lucite Wings And Goldtone Metal Work With Mother Of Pearl, Crystals And Clear Quartz Doublets. 3" x 3.5" Available in Crystal.
- Similar itemSophisticated and chic, you will want to carry Feather M's Tuesday Clutch everywhere you go. Structured M Shaped clutch in purple leather with black patent piping, grey suede lining, inside card pocket and detachable gold chain
- The Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel Triple Stripe Body Chain is the product of a unique partnership that brings Stockholm-based avant-garde jewelry designer Cornelia Webb to the U.S. to create exclusive styles of body jewelry for Henri Bendel. Only available at henribendel.com and the New York Flagship Store, this versatile, on-trend body jewelry can be worn multiple ways, each creating a look that is sensual and sleek with lines that flatter your figure. Silver plated brass. Triple stripe pendant. Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel plaque with thumbprint etching on reverse side. Can be styled as a necklace. Dimensions: Approx 23"L; 3.75"L X 2"W pendant. Exclusive collaboration only availabe at henribendel.com and the NYC Flagship Store.
- The Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel Single Stripe Body Chain is the product of a unique partnership that brings Stockholm-based avant-garde jewelry designer Cornelia Webb to the U.S. to create exclusive styles of body jewelry for Henri Bendel. Only available at henribendel.com and the New York Flagship Store, this versatile, on-trend body jewelry can be worn multiple ways, each creating a look that is sensual and sleek with lines that flatter your figure. Silver plated brass. Asymmetrical body chain. Striped engraving on body pendant. Cornelia Webb X Henri Bendel plaque with thumbprint etching on reverse side. Can be styled as a necklace. Dimensions: 27"L and 25.25"L chains; 4.25"L X 0.125"W bar pendant. Exclusive collaboration only availabe at henribendel.com and the NYC Flagship Store.
- Similar itemLacy wings with a rich texture and an antiqued golden finish edge a bright jeweled "body" of tinted Swarovski crystal. Crystal. Pewter and brass. Width, about 3.4". Bar-and-catch pin backing. Made in USA:
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSpiked Clutch BagDetailsGood thing it's not a crime to be accessorized in the haute-to-handle Christian Louboutin spiked clutch.Choose from black leather with silver spikes or gold leather with golden spikes.Push lock with oversized studs.Removable shoulder chain strap, 25"L.Oval shaped hard shell.Red leather lining.5 1/2"H x 7 1/2"W; approx. 1lb 11oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemJay StrongwaterMulticolor Butterfly Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal.Gold-tone and enamel finish.Hand set with multicolor Swarovski crystals.Approximately 1"W x 0.75"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.
- Similar itemComposition: Brass, Crystal. Details: silver plated, logo pendant detail, adjustable hook and chain closure. Measurements: Circumference: 17.75 inches.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooSweetie Glittery Clutch Bag, Peony PinkDetailsCarried as a handheld clutch or slung over your shoulder so you can shake hands, this glittery pink rendition of the Jimmy Choo Sweetie is the ideal evening event companion-she will even hold your things while you mingle.Glittery metallic hard-shelled clear acrylic.Flap top with snap closure; logo text at bottom right corner.Removable box-chain shoulder strap tucks easily into bag; 18" drop.Satin and leather lining; inside, open pocket.4"H x 9 1/2"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb. 3oz."Sweetie" is made in Italy.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.