- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 20% Silk, 15% Acrylic, 15% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, print, metal applications.
- Similar itemFryeCameron Small Leather Satchel Bag, NaturalDetailsDistressed leather small satchel by Frye.Antiqued brass hardware.Flat top handle; 3 1/2" drop; hanging logo tag.Removable adjustable strap; 21" drop.Flap top with buckled straps; turn-lock closure.Exterior open pocket under flap.Inside; signature striped lining; compartmentalized interior; one zip and two open pockets.8 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 3"D; bag weight: 1.5 lb."Cameron" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend poplin skirt from Proenza Schouler featuring a waistband, a side zip fastening, a short length and pleated details.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKari Slide-Handle Satchel Bag, NaturalDetailsCharles Jourdan structured leather satchel bag.Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.Sliding top handle with rolled bars, 3 1/2" drop.Removable shoulder strap, 20" adjustable drop.Pickstitch detail at front turn-lock panel.Exterior back zip pocket.Removable hanging logo medallion.Inside, two zip, one snap, and one cell phone pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bag bottom.7 3/4"H x 10"W x 4"D.Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 10 oz."Kari" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic. Details: medium-weight sweater, two-tone pattern, fluorescent, round collar, long sleeves, no pockets, contrasting trim, no appliqués.
- With its flattering high waist and asymmetrical ruffled tiers, this smooth stretch cotton-blend skirt defines modern romance. Wide bias-cut waistband. Concealed zipper with a hook-and-eye closure at the left side seam. Two asymmetrical ruffled tiers. 21¼" length. 59% cotton. 37% viscose. 4% elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemThis power pump is as versatile as it is luxe. Crafted in an ultra-lush leopard-print haircalf, the PIPEPOINT works wonders with anything from your favorite LBD to saturated skinny jeans to tailored suits. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 4 inches with a ¾ inch platform. Available in cognac leopard hair (calf hair) Leather footbed. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemBy Malene Birger's luxe Mavera Hot Pink Sweater breathes a little 90s spunk into your wardrobe in a bold print and color that commands attention; Graphic neon pink and white zebra print; Ribbed scoop neck, cuffs, and hem; Oversized, slouchy fit; Hits at natural hip. 42% Angora, 40% Acrylic, 12% Polyamide, 6% Lambswool. Dry clean.