- With its flattering high waist and asymmetrical ruffled tiers, this smooth stretch cotton-blend skirt defines modern romance. Wide bias-cut waistband. Concealed zipper with a hook-and-eye closure at the left side seam. Two asymmetrical ruffled tiers. 21¼" length. 59% cotton. 37% viscose. 4% elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Wool, 20% Silk, 15% Acrylic, 15% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, print, metal applications.
- Similar itemA platform to jump start the fashion jungle, Gucci ignite a leopard-print revolution with these vertiginous pumps. Exotic allure is enhanced with a texture-tackling haircalf and suede combination as the peep toe and criss-cross strap lend a roar of sensuality. Rounded peep toe. Strap with gold-toned buckle closure. Upper: Calf leather. Leather insole, sole. You walk on 90mm-3.75" 130mm-5.25" heel. 40mm-1.5" platform.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanKari Slide-Handle Satchel Bag, NaturalDetailsCharles Jourdan structured leather satchel bag.Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.Sliding top handle with rolled bars, 3 1/2" drop.Removable shoulder strap, 20" adjustable drop.Pickstitch detail at front turn-lock panel.Exterior back zip pocket.Removable hanging logo medallion.Inside, two zip, one snap, and one cell phone pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bag bottom.7 3/4"H x 10"W x 4"D.Bag weighs approx. 1 lb. 10 oz."Kari" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemRag & Bone makes winter dressing easy with this camel "Adrienne" sweater. Contrasting waffle-knit sleeves and ribbed trims add tactility to the mid-weight finish. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemAn update on the classic Bayswater design, this bag has two zipped compartments instead of one for multi-functional practicality. It features characteristic Bayswater detailing, such as the double buckle straps, embossed leather key fob and signature postman's lock. A detachable longer strap complements short carry handles. This iconic leather tote features practical zip compartments and can be carried by the handles or over the shoulder. Soft gold components. Two adjustable top handles with buckle detailing. Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with dog clip fastening. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Metal feet on base. Front compartment with Postman's Lock closure. Two zipped compartments with Mulberry branded zip pulls. Central compartment with magnetic closure. Two internal slip pockets. One internal zip pocket. Mulberry tree lining. Height 23cm Width 36cm Depth 16cm Handle drop 12 - 20cm Shoulder strap 48 - 56cm
- Charlotte OlympiaDaphne Leopard-Print Calf Hair PumpDetailsLeopard-print dyed calf hair (Italy) upper.Scalloped collar trims leg-lengthening low-dipped vamp.Split peep-toe with dainty ribbon bow.Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole.5" covered heel; 2" signature Charlotte Olympia island platform lowers the pitch."Daphne" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend poplin skirt from Proenza Schouler featuring a waistband, a side zip fastening, a short length and pleated details.
- Similar itemMulti-grey and white tree printed A-line cotton skirt from Osman. Concealed zip down back. Off-centre inverted pleat and pin-tuck pleat. Midi length. Unlined. Dry clean only.