- Similar itemA wardrobe essential, the Burberry Brit Crombook trench coat lends timeless sophistication to your cold-weather collection. Wool/nylon/cashmere; sleeve lining: viscose; upper lining: cotton/acetate/cupro; lower lining: viscose. Dry clean. Made in Spain. Notch collar with button-tab closure, shoulder epaulets, long sleeves with belted cuffs, double-breasted button front. Detachable buckle belt, side slit pockets, back button storm flap, back vent, lined.
- Similar itemEquipmentAdalyn Silk Long-Sleeve Blouse, NaturalDetailsEquipment "Adalyn" animal-print georgette blouse.V neckline.Long sleeves; two-button cuffs.Yoked back shoulders.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. EquipmentDesigner About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemBrown and black calf hair covered leather 'Popoche' clutch from Jérôme Dreyfuss featuring a leopard print, a top zip closure and stitching details. Measures 10" H x 14" W.
- Similar itemBlue and green wool and cotton denim layer skirt from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design, a flared skirt, a tartan pattern and a mid-length. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemThis vintage Louis Vuitton clutch from What Goes Around Comes Around features the signature embossed Epi leather in black with an oversized shape, front flap and gold lock hardware. Front lock closure. Material: Epi Leather. Color: Black. Condition: Good. Circa: 2000. Date stamp: VI1020. Ultra Suede Interior. Interior Zip Pocket. Wristlet Strap. Made in France. For an in-person viewing please contact one of our Stylists.
- EquipmentSignature Slim Sheer Printed BlouseDetailsEquipment Signature silk blouse in a sheer animal print.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves.Front flap pockets.Relaxed silhouette.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Tank, shown layered, is sold separately. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemBrown cotton military skirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a high waist, a button fastening, belt loops, flap and button pockets and a knee length.
- Similar itemEmbrace the cold weather with chic sophistication in the signature Burberry Brit Balmoral trench coat. Polyester; lining: polyester; sleeve lining: cupro. Machine wash. Imported. Detachable hood with button closures, notch collar, shoulder epaulets, long sleeves with button-tab cuffs, double-breasted button front. Detachable buckle belt, side button-flap pockets, back storm flap, back vent.
- Similar itemIvory silk blend animal print blouse from 10 Crosby Derek Lam featuring a classic collar, a concealed front button placket, a patch pocket at the chest, long sleeves, button cuffs, a high low hem, a rear panel layer and a contrasting animal print.