- Similar itemWhite silk ruffled top from Luisa Spagnoli Vintage featuring a band collar, a front button fastening, a sleeveless design, a flared style and a curved hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1990.
- Similar itemThese silky ruffled lounge shorts are feminine and romantic, featuring a stretchy waistband and silk drawstring ties with tassel ends. Side overlay for a subtle peek-a-boo effect. 100% Polyester. Machine Wash Cold. Import.
- This antique style pendant necklace features 16 diamonds set into an artistically designed vintage style bail holding one lovely, golden South Sea 9-9.5mm pearl.Crafted in 14k yellow gold, this decorative pendant features a golden cultured pearl with sophisticated diamond accents that shine with elegance.This unique pearl and diamond vintage pendant dangles from a matching 17 rope inch chain.
- Charlotte OlympiaHeather Tassel Ankle-Strap Pump, BlushDetailsCharlotte Olympia offsets a classic suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim and preppy tassel detail. Charlotte Olympia suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim. 4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" heart-shaped island platform; 4" equiv. Back PVC tassel detail. Adjustable ankle strap. Pointed toe. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Heather" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemWhite pearl Baroque necklace from Chanel Vintage featuring a gold-tone hook fastening and strands of Baroque pearls. Marked: Chanel Made in France. Excellent condition. Comes with the original box. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSure to be an instant classic, the Pleated V Top is a unique twist on the classic collar blouse, pieced from the same soft jersey as our bestselling Perfect Tank . Chiffon pleats adorn the v-neck collar and sleeves, while front seams give a flattering and comfortable fit. Fabric Content: Body: 95% Cotton/5% Spandex; Collar and Cuffs: 71% Lyocell/ 29% Polyester. Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron on inside if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- Similar itemMatte leather kitten heels with gold-tone pyramid studded straps from Valentino. Blush coloured triple ankle straps. Pointed toe. Leather covered kitten heel. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole. These heels have a heel height of 8 cm/3 inches. Small to size; we recommend taking half a size up.
- Similar itemBeige high-waisted shorts adorned with a saturated global print in hues of fuschia, blue, teal, and brown. Finished with side pockets and a hidden back zipper closure. Rock it with a solid tank, embellished sandals, and a floppy hat for a jet-setting ensemble. Fully lined. By Love Sadie. Self: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Rayon. Imported. 13” length from top of waist. 29” waist. 2” inseam.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent T-Strap Pump, PoudreDetailsPatent leather upper with tonal matte leather trim. Golden signature Valentino pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap. Halter strap provides secure fit. Pointed toe. 4" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.