- People also likedSee our gallery of the best hats worn by celebrities.
- People also likedThe best of the best.
- People also likedWe got used to bathrooms with tiles in one colors or maybe two – but what about a multi-colored bathroom? Ready to rock the colors? It’s spring now and it’
- People also likedФото, автор morela4 на Яндекс.Фотках
- Gigi Hadid Ashton Eaton Got Game In Mario Testino Smaps For Vogue US August 2016 Anne of CarversvillePeople also likedAmerican Vogue celebrates Olympic decathlete, Oregon-born Ashton Eaton and rising model Gigi Hadid on her first Vogue cover. Eaton wears Nike exclusively while Hadid is styled by Tonne Goodman in Versace, Calvin Klein Collection, Victoria Beckham, Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton and more. Mario Testino captures the action in advance of the upcoming Brazil summer Olympic games./ Makeup by Val Garland; hair by Jimmy Paul Vogue compares Eaton to then-Bruce Jenner (father of Hadid's best friend Kendall Jenner) who competed in the 1976 games in Montreal. Like then–Bruce Jenner, Eaton is in that high-altitude category of gold medal–winning, world record–setting athletes who break their own records. And also like Jenner, whose appearance on a Wheaties box in 1977 helped jump-start the current culture of sports celebrities, Eaton is currently endorsed by a galaxy of sponsors—from Nike to Coca-Cola to Gillette—each reminding us that the guy who is today meeting Hadid for the first time is looking for a gold in this month’s Olympics in the event that would make him the single best all-around athlete in the world. When Ashton meets Hadid for Testino's photo shoot, he's spending his precious few months living and training in the Channel Islands, frequently called the American Riviera.
- People also likedVisit the post for more.
Olivia Palermo Poses for Carrera Y Carrera
Breathtaking jewelry pieces by Carrera y Carrera and stunning Olivia Palermo!
- Like it to save to your profile