- Similar itemGianvito RossiSuede Mesh Ankle-Strap Pump, NudeDetailsGianvito Rossi suede pump with mesh insets.4 1/4" covered heel.Pointed cap toe.Dipped sides.Adjustable ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Gianvito Rossi:Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.
- Similar itemMilitary green belted trench coat from Moncler W featuring a notched collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, a layered design, short sleeves, a rear central vent and a storm flap.
- Similar itemMasterfully crafted in Italy from a beautiful blend of silk and wool, this sleeveless dress from Oscar de la Renta is a summer staple for any outing. Belted at the waist, this look is a graceful ladylike must-have with a a flared skirt and a glossy lilac print in paneled perfection. 66% silk/44% wool. Lining: 100% silkMade in Italy.
- Accordian style envelope clutch in croc embossed oyster leather with multiple compartments, signature prisma corners and snap button front closure. Interior zip pocket with logo patch and two slit pockets. 100% Lambskin. Rhodium hardware. Measures: 9"L x 7"H x 1"W. Made In China.
- Charlotte OlympiaHeather Tassel Ankle-Strap Pump, BlushDetailsCharlotte Olympia offsets a classic suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim and preppy tassel detail.Charlotte Olympia suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim.4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" heart-shaped island platform; 4" equiv.Back PVC tassel detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Heather" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemMulticoloured silk blend shift dress from Prabal Gurung featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a rear zip fastening, a contrasting rear black panel and a print to the front.
- Similar itemGreen, yellow and orange trench coat from Bottega Veneta featuring a classic collar, a concealed button fastening, long sleeves, a belted waist, side pockets, a straight hem, a rear central vent and a floral print.
- Similar itemNamed after a Bond Girl, the Kissy clutch is as bright and bejwelled as a film heroine. Take it out for cocktails or colour pop it against a more sombre day look. The envelope style will neatly hold all your essentials. Product Details: This clutch is crafted from crystals, sequins and satin. It has embroidered gem details on the front. The interior is lined in neutrally grosgrain and includes a slip pocket with Matthew Williamson embossed on the leather. It fastens with a branded zip pull around the outer edge. It is large enough to fit a Kindle reader. The hardware is silver-toned. Height: 16cm. Width: 25cm. Depth: 3cm. Weight: 0.24kg. Care Details: Wipe clean with a soft cloth. Composition: Body 68%Viscose, 32% Silk. Lining 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemManolo BlahnikBB Suede 105mm Pump, FleshDetailsManolo Blahnik "BB" pump in suede.Pointed toe and topstitched collar.Leather lining, footbed, and sole.4" covered heel."BB" is made in Italy.Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik BB style runs large. We suggest that you order a half size smaller than you typically wear.Designer About Manolo Blahnik:Manolo Blahnik, the elegant master of women's shoe design, was born in Spain's Canary Islands. After studying architecture in Geneva, he relocated to Paris and then London, where he opened his first boutique. The Manolo Blahnik line has earned icon status; the distinctively sexy and sophisticated heel on a Manolo Blahnik shoe is instantly recognizable. The collection is celebrated around the world, and has been immortalized in fashion-forward films and television series. Every accolade, award, and tribute is earned, attributing to the fact that the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of each Manolo Blahnik shoe endure the test of time and trends.