- Utilizing distinctive looks, luxurious fabrics, and intricate detailing, Magaschoni knits continue to provide the modern woman with functional pieces of the utmost sophistication and style. Soft, lightweight cashmere knit. Rib banded deep v-neck. Long sleeve. Rib banded cuff and hem. Relaxed, oversized fit. 100% Cashmere; Hand Wash or Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemThis trendy high waist skinny jean comes in a super stretchy, lightweight acid wash denim with faux-front pockets, functional back pockets and a zip fly with button closure. 31" inseam. 11½" front rise. 10" leg opening. Domestic cotton/spandex. Dark denim/acid wash.
- Unleash your inner vixen with Roger Vivier's endlessly incredible, Art Deco inspired designs. Soft suede upper with smooth leather trim. Softly pointed open toe. T-strap vamp with cutout detail. Pale goldtone buckles at dual ankle straps. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Rounded and stacked patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemA spring necessity, this chic trench coat designed by Cupcakes and Cashmere in collaboration with Club Monaco is a feminine reinvention of a timeless style. By Cupcakes And Cashmere Exclusively For Club Monaco. Trench silhouette. Leather-lined point collar with hook closure at neck. Epaulets at shoulders. Button-down storm flaps at chest. Removable belt with leather-covered buckle. Long-sleeved. Buckles at cuffs. Angled welt pockets at sides. Single back vent. Tiered back yoke. Four-button closure. Double-breasted. Fully lined in pink contrast fabric. Cotton blend with leather trims. Spot clean only. A perfect blend of sweetness and sophistication, Emily Schuman's Cupcakes and Cashmere capsule collection brings her signature feminine touch to Club Monaco.
- Similar itemEmbrace the cold weather with chic sophistication in the signature Burberry Brit Balmoral trench coat. Polyester; lining: polyester; sleeve lining: cupro. Machine wash. Imported. Detachable hood with button closures, notch collar, shoulder epaulets, long sleeves with button-tab cuffs, double-breasted button front. Detachable buckle belt, side button-flap pockets, back storm flap, back vent.
- Similar itemBy Malene Birger's luxe Mavera Hot Pink Sweater breathes a little 90s spunk into your wardrobe in a bold print and color that commands attention; Graphic neon pink and white zebra print; Ribbed scoop neck, cuffs, and hem; Oversized, slouchy fit; Hits at natural hip. 42% Angora, 40% Acrylic, 12% Polyamide, 6% Lambswool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemFRAME's Le Skinny De Jeanne in Redchurch Street is the perfect light wash classic skinny jean; Five pocket design; Zip fly with gold logo button closure; Heavily washed light denim; Front rise: 8.5in; Back rise: 11in; Leg length 29in. 93% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 2% Lycra. Machine wash. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemRupert SandersonStrappy Metallic Leather Sandal, Rose Gold/PeachDetailsStrappy metallic and patent leather upper.Open toe with metallic toe bed.Ankle wrap secured by grip strap.Leather lining, footbed, and sole.4 1/4" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Rupert Sanderson:British shoe designer Rupert Sanderson founded his eponymous company in 2001 after working in Italy for Sergio Rossi and Bruno Magli (and after leaving a "disastrous" career in advertising to enroll in a shoemaking course at the world-renowned Cordwainers College). His design philosophy? Simply, "less is more." He concentrates on perfecting the line, silhouette, and material of the shoe to lengthen and flatter the leg. His inspiration? The materials themselves: the sensual curve of heels, the high-quality finish of the finest fabrics and leathers. His design principles have racked up awards - Accessory Designer of the Year in 2008 (British Fashion Awards) and 2009 (Elle Style Awards) - as well as loyal celebrity clientele.
- Similar itemRed cotton 'Natalie' jumper from Markus Lupfer featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a contrasting silver-tone sequined Michael Jackson's 'Bad' detail to the front.