- Similar itemLeaf embossment on body ; Scoop neckline ; Reglan sleeves ; Ribbed trim on cuffs and hem ; 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex ; Machine washable.
- Heel measures approximately 20mm/ 1 inch. Silver leather, black mesh. Round toe, suede-lined heel. Lace-up front. Fits true to size, take your normal size. French sizing.
- JBrand 811 skinny jeans in dark indigo with contrast orange stitching and slim leg openings. Crafted from 7.5 ounce lightweight stretch denim, the five pocket jeans are fastened with a zip fly and button closure. Finished with two rear pockets and belt loops. A.D. 77% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 2% Elastane. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLinen/viscose/elastane. Dry clean. Imported. Collarless, long sleeves, textured, open front, two slit hip pockets. Back vent.
- Similar itemTall loose-knit slouchy jumper in salt and pepper grey finish. 100% Acrylic. Machine washable.
- Similar itemWe designed this black velvet blazer to add the perfect amount of luxe to any of your favorite ensembles. It has a cape overlay, pointed hem, and an open front. Fully lined. Wear it with a silky cami, high-waisted trousers, and your favorite pointed pumps. By Nasty Gal. Polyester. Runs true to size. Dry Clean. Made in U.S.A.
- Similar item64% cotton, 32% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash. Five pocket design: two front, two back & coint pocket. Slim fit. High waist. Skinny leg. Patent logo on back. Metal logo on back pocket. Belt loops. Zip fly and button fastening.
- Similar itemInformed by sleek androgyny and a minimalistic aesthetic, cult-favorite shoe line Robert Clergerie delivers oxfords, sculptural platforms, and streamlined heels with modern polisheach destined for It-status - Two-tone leather, round toe, lace up front, chunky low heel, leather upper and sole - Pair with a crisp white button-down and a flared mini-skirt
- Similar itemAllSaints scripted buttons, signature cowl, elasticated hem. Oversized. 100% Cotton. Delicate wash. Made in: China. To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested. If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only. Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers. Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.