Shop this look
- Similar itemIt is party time with this wood and metal tray table combination. A rich Woodlands Stain finish has been hand-applied to the carved base while the Signature Persimmon finish on the metal tray features a tropical bird motif, just for fun. A metal stretcher adds further interest and detail. Use this versatile tray table to serve your favorite beverage during a party and let it hold greenery when not in use. Hand-carved solid mahogany. Hand-painted artwork. Metal bin.
- Similar itemWhite Pandora Settee. Victorian-inspired tufted settee. Hand upholstered in plush cotton velvet. solid wood frame and polyurethane/polyester fill. Legs are brown. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 92 lbs.
- Similar itemInspired by British campaign furniture, the Covina outdoor tray table is designed for serving or snacking al fresco. Beautifully crafted of acacia wood in antique white, Covina is pretty and practical with removable tray that can be locked in position. Store outdoor furniture indoors or cover well when not in use. Remove wooden furniture from standing water. Dust regularly with small brush or vacuum. Spills should be taken care of immediately before they harden or stain with a slightly dampened sponge. Color : Antique White. Dimensions (W*D*H) : 18.9" x 27.2" x 31.5" Wood Conten t: Acacia. Metal Type : Steel. Assembly Required : Yes.
- Similar itemMarlow Settee. Victorian-inspired design. Tufted. Pine frame. Cotton upholstery with polyurethane polyester fill. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs.
- Similar itemMarlow Settee Details Victorian-inspired design. Tufted. Pine frame. Cotton upholstery with polyurethane polyester fill. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Color: STEEL GRAY. Material: 100% cotton upholstery Solid wood, Polyurethane polyester fill.
- Similar itemA deep, metal basin tray willingly shoulders the momentous task of ferrying drinks, snacks, and other necessities from one place to the next. Embellished with a whimsical, hand painted tonal seahorse, the tray rests atop a lovely white table base between trips. With handsome hand-carved legs, the tray table base features an elegant oval shape, as does its sturdy and useful companion. Manor White wash on table base. Hand-painted seahorse on tray bottom. Elegant details throughout.
- Similar itemTray chic. Clear and copper butler serves a glam chain reaction. Linked with a fashion-forward chain end to end, copper-plated iron X-base is a statuesque stand for clear acrylic tray. Removable tray gives a clear view of its slick foundation and carries from room to room via cutouts. Space-saving design folds to store out of the way. Details and Dimensions: Acrylic tray table. 21.5"Wx15.5"Dx24.5"H. Tray: Clear acrylic. Base and chain: Iron with electroplated copper finish. Metal stand folds for storage. Made in Taiwan. Overall Dimensions: Width: 21.5" Depth: 15.5" Height: 24.5" Stand: Width: 18" Depth: 14" Height: 22" Tray: Width: 21.5" Depth: 15.5" Height: 2.5"
- Fanciful with ornate detail, lovers of all things tufted and feminine will fall for the Bostwick Sofa¿s old-world appeal. Updated with simple beige linen rather than obsolete richly-colored brocade, this sofa is perfect for the modern home. Made by and imported from Chinese craftsmen, the Bostwick Sofa includes a frame made of birch and engineered woods, firm foam cushioning, and black turned wood legs. Gorgeous detailing is plentiful: button tufting, scroll arms, and antiqued bronze nail head trim make this a living room seating collection not to be missed. Keep your new furniture looking fresh as ever by spot cleaning the upholstery as needed. Minor assembly is required. Complete the Bostwick Collection by adding the matching loveseat to your home as well (sold separately). 100"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H , seat dimension: 63"W x 22.75"D x 19"H arm height: 31.5 inches. Traditional Victorian-style sofa settee. Versatile, neutral beige linen. Birch and engineered wood frame. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Birch, foam, linen; Imported;
- Find Standalone Tables at Target.com! The Faux Marble Coffee Table is constructed of solid wood and wood veneers to be durable and lasting. With this lift-top coffee table, there is a hidden storage compartment underneath to keep objects out of sight while still being close at hand. This compartment also allows you to keep the top clear of remotes and magazines. The top of the Brown Faux Marble Coffee Table can be lifted on a mechanical hinge with a smooth motion and is easy to handle. The Faux Marble Coffee Table has a faux marble surface on the top that adds elegance. The lift top on the Black Faux Coffee Table can also be used as a tray table to eat on or play games. Color: Brown.
- Similar itemRegal and fit for a queen, this settee features carved detail on the olive-toned frame and a plump seat cushion and two accent pillows in a soft and lovely off-white cotton fabric. This perfect settee to dress up your French style living room. Carved solid wood frame in a faux olive finish. Hand-carved details. Off-white cotton upholstery with jute back.
- Similar itemA handcrafted, removable wooden tray rests atop a sleek brass base in a piece that's a versatile addition to your living room, bedroom or dining space. Hardwood, iron. Removable tray top. Brass-finished base. Wipe with dry cloth. Imported.
- Old Hickory Tannery Ellsworth Neutral Tufted Sofa Details. Maple frame accented with "wormholes" and distressing and finished in French dark cherry. Cotton upholstery. Springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 84"W x 36"D x 33"T. Seat height, 17"T. From Old Hickory Tannery®. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 150 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites.