Shop this look
- Similar itemWhite Pandora Settee. Victorian-inspired tufted settee. Hand upholstered in plush cotton velvet. solid wood frame and polyurethane/polyester fill. Legs are brown. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 92 lbs.
- "The Robert Abbey Meurice Butler Tray Table designed by Jonathan Adler is durable, stylish and beautiful tray that encompasses the idea of serving in style whether it is coffee, tea, breakfast or wine. The Meurice Butler Tray Table features Lacquer White wooden tray and metal body."
- Similar itemMarlow Settee. Victorian-inspired design. Tufted. Pine frame. Cotton upholstery with polyurethane polyester fill. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs.
- Similar itemThis Expanding Tray Table has an attractive wood-grain surface. The bottom of this tray table slides under the couch to keep things handy. The Expanding Tray Table can also be used as a serving table for parties. Expanding Tray Table has a flip-open top to give you lots of extra elbow room.Slide it up and under your chair or couch to use as a standard tray table, or open the hinged top panels to create a 2-ft. wide work or serving area. Wooden slides pull out on both sides to support the flip-out panels so you have an even, sturdy surface. Use the Expanding Tray Table for snacks while you're watching TV, or as a handy spot for your laptop or crossword puzzle. The Expanding Tray Table features a sleek black metal frame with wood veneer top in walnut and heavy-duty metal hinges. Benefits of the Expanding Tray Table:
- Similar itemSterling service. Smitten with the furnishings in London¿s luxury hotels, this butler-style tray table offers a proper place for life¿s unexpected additions. Crafted with of mango wood in a grey and black combination it is a welcome guest in any room. Item Dimensions: 27.5" W X 19.6" D X 31.5"H. Care Instructions: Wood is a natural material with variations of color shade, configuration, streaks, and grain structure. Each individual piece of Safavieh furniture has characteristic markings that will differ from photo and showroom samples. Regular attention and maintenance of fine furniture can ensure its beauty for years to come. Always use felt pads under all articles to prevent discoloration or softening of the lacquer. Plastic and rubber bases on items can discolor wood. Packaging Dimensions: 24W X 41D X 15H. Assembly Required: Yes. Weight: 17.6. Mdf Mango Wood; India;
- Similar itemRegal and fit for a queen, this settee features carved detail on the olive-toned frame and a plump seat cushion and two accent pillows in a soft and lovely off-white cotton fabric. This perfect settee to dress up your French style living room. Carved solid wood frame in a faux olive finish. Hand-carved details. Off-white cotton upholstery with jute back.
- Similar itemMarlow Settee Details Victorian-inspired design. Tufted. Pine frame. Cotton upholstery with polyurethane polyester fill. 74"W x 27"D x 33"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 85 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: STEEL GRAY. Material: 100% cotton upholstery Solid wood, Polyurethane polyester fill.
- Similar itemA deep, metal basin tray willingly shoulders the momentous task of ferrying drinks, snacks, and other necessities from one place to the next. Embellished with a whimsical, hand painted tonal seahorse, the tray rests atop a lovely white table base between trips. With handsome hand-carved legs, the tray table base features an elegant oval shape, as does its sturdy and useful companion. Manor White wash on table base. Hand-painted seahorse on tray bottom. Elegant details throughout.
- Tufted silver velvet invites everyone to lose themselves in the luxurious splendor of this loveseat. Dark mocha wood contrasts with the sumptuous fabric for a Hollywood Regency statement. The high arms and back form a cozy cocoon you'll cuddle up in time and again. 33 inches high x 83 inches wide x 36 inches deep; Seat height: 18.5 inches; Arm height: 33 inches; Seat depth: 20 inches. Constructed from fabric and wood using sinuous spring construction. Wood finished in mocha standard; Cushion finished in luxe down; (2) 20" x 20" feather down blend throw pillow-knife edge with welt pillows included. Fabric shown: Upholstered in a silver polyester fabric; COM, additional fabric, and additional finish options are available;
- Similar itemTray chic. Clear and copper butler serves a glam chain reaction. Linked with a fashion-forward chain end to end, copper-plated iron X-base is a statuesque stand for clear acrylic tray. Removable tray gives a clear view of its slick foundation and carries from room to room via cutouts. Space-saving design folds to store out of the way. Details and Dimensions: Acrylic tray table. 21.5"Wx15.5"Dx24.5"H. Tray: Clear acrylic. Base and chain: Iron with electroplated copper finish. Metal stand folds for storage. Made in Taiwan. Overall Dimensions: Width: 21.5" Depth: 15.5" Height: 24.5" Stand: Width: 18" Depth: 14" Height: 22" Tray: Width: 21.5" Depth: 15.5" Height: 2.5"
- Similar itemInspired by British campaign furniture, the Covina outdoor tray table is designed for serving or snacking al fresco. Beautifully crafted of acacia wood in antique white, Covina is pretty and practical with removable tray that can be locked in position. Store outdoor furniture indoors or cover well when not in use. Remove wooden furniture from standing water. Dust regularly with small brush or vacuum. Spills should be taken care of immediately before they harden or stain with a slightly dampened sponge. Color : Antique White. Dimensions (W*D*H) : 18.9" x 27.2" x 31.5" Wood Conten t: Acacia. Metal Type : Steel. Assembly Required : Yes.
- Old Hickory Tannery Cordette Tufted Sofa Details . Hand-tufted sofa. Hardwood frame with hand-painted coffee-bean finish. Cotton/acrylic/nylon upholstery. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 89"W x 39"D x 30"T. Seat, 72"W x 26"D x 20"T; arms, 30"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 165 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: LT AMETHYST. Material: 55% COTTON, 22% ACRYLIC, 19% NYLON.