Here's what's #onmydesk
1. Disney Princess White Desk w/ Vanity Mirror
It is never to late to be a princess.
2. Kraft A4 Divider Notebook
A simple notebook for jotting down ideas, from brainstorming or just doodling.
3. Sharpie Pen
For when a pencil or pen doesn't do the job right. Honestly, I just really like how it looks on paper.
4. London Clock Gold Finish Carriage Clock
I love classic and timeless things. This one does it and also allows be to be on time.
5. Seascape Gorda Table Lamp
For a little extra light.
6. Apple 64 GB iPad
There's an app for everything, need I say more?
7. Vintage Reading Glasses
For you know, when I can't see.
8. Elle Tufted Desk Chair
It just looks really comfy and stylish.
9. Black+Blum Tape Dispenser
For all my taping needs.
10. Bristol Letter Sorter
Helps me stay organized during a hectic day. Let's face it, it's never going to be organized.
11. Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Nappa Pencil Holder
For storing all my writing utensils.
12. Urbanears Bagis Earphones
For when I want to rock out but not disturb anyone else.
13. Vintage Stapler Grayish Green
To keep papers together and for decoration.