Shop this look
- About a Chair by Hay is a chairs collection with a remarkable simplicity in their design. The designer Hee Welling reached a new level in the combination of form, function, comfort, detail and aesthetics with them. The chairs of About a Chair are simple and they can therefore be combined with other chairs without any problems. They are wonderfully inserted in the most different surroundings and architecture styles with their simplicity, being also suitable for object areas. According to the ideas of the designer Hee Welling, the About a Chair pieces should be used in restaurants, in cantinas as well as at home, in the office at conference tables. The idea of simplicity became a guaranty for multi-functionality and combinability in this context. The seat of the About a Chair AAC 23 consists of polypropylene and it has been slightly upholstered with foam according to the Eco-Tex standards. Different qualities of Kvadrat fabrics are selectable. The frames consist of beech plywood with oak wood veneer or black dyed ash wood. The About a Chair AAC 23 is available with many different fabrics and colours as well as with different wooden frames or with other seats and bases, for example as AAC 21 with a swivel base or as AAC 12 with a wooden base and seat without armrests. We will gladly advise you for your individual combination.
- Similar itemDial in Design Make a splash! Show off your stellar style with the unique Spiral Sunflower Table Lamp from Thumprints. Featuring a tall cylinder ceramic base with a chic asymmetric spiral design, this lighting accessory has flair to spare. The neutral linen-blend drum shade lets the colorful yellow base stand out, so you can pair this table lamp with any type of décor. It goes from sleek contemporary to eclectic chic with ease. Dive into great style with this hip lamp from Thumprints. Handcrafted Ceramic base with sunflower glaze White linen-blend shade included Fits a three-way, 150-watt bulb (not included) Plugin cord Made in the USA
- With its rustic charm and iron base featuring interlocking iron ovals, the Ella side table makes a sophisticated statement in any room. The table’s iron base, aged oak top, and russet finish are sure to be a hit! 22.5 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from solid oak and iron. Finished in aged oak and earthy russet on metal. Coordinating coffee table available.
- About a Chair by Hay is a chairs collection with exceptional simplicity regarding design. The designer Hee Welling reached a new level in combining form, function, comfort, detail and aesthetics with his collection. The About a Chair chairs have consciously been kept simple and they can therefore be combined with other furniture pieces without any problems. They are wonderfully inserted in the most different surroundings and architecture styles because of their simplicity, which is why the chairs are also predestined to be used in object areas. According to the ideas of the designer Hee Welling, the About a Chair chairs should be useful in Restaurants as well as at home, at conference tables as well as at the homely dining table. This is the reason why the idea of simplicity is a guarantee for multi-functionality and combinability. The seat with armrests of the About a Chair AAC 16 consists of polypropylene and it is slightly upholstered with an eco-tex standard foam. Different Kvadrat fabrics are selectable as upholstery. The frame consists of beech plywood with oak wood veneer or black stained veneer in ash and it possesses a low seat height (38 cm) in the low edition, contrasting the normal variants (seat height 46 cm). Moreover the About a Chair by Hay is also available with other seats and frames, such as the AAC 42 with a non-upholstered sear in low seat height or as upholstered AAC 23 with standard seat height of 46 cm: The seats and bases of the AAC series make up numerous combinations that will never look like they were unwanted or selected by chance. We will gladly advise you for personal configurations.
- Similar itemGoing Up Make a splash! With the unique Spiral Slate Grey Table Lamp from Thumprints in your home, you can show off your trendy style. Featuring a tall cylinder ceramic base with a chic asymmetric spiral design, this lighting accessory has flair to spare. The neutral linen-blend drum shade and cool grey hue means you can pair this table lamp with any type of décor. It goes from Pacific Northwest to sleek contemporary to timeless transitional with ease. Dive into great style with this cool lamp from Thumprints. Handcrafted Ceramic base with slate grey glaze White linen-blend shade included Fits a three-way, 150-watt bulb (not included) Plugin cord Made in the USA
- Similar itemThis slab panel oval end table is a simple accessory that works well in your living room as extra furniture. It is made of reclaimed wood set atop metal tubing for sturdy support. The table also includes levelers to ensure you have a flat surface.
- Similar itemAdd sophisticated style to your home with this Madison Park Brooke arm chair. Product Features: Armrests offer extra support. Cushioned seat and backrest provide comfort. Geometric print creates eye-catching style. Nailhead trim adds a touch of flair. Product Details: 34''H x 29 1/4''W x 30''D 19 3/8-in. seat height Weight: 30 lbs Weight capacity: 250 lbs Frame: wood Upholstery: polyester Fill: foam Assembly required Wipe clean Imported Manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty Model Numbers: Ash: FPF18-0108 Sprout: FPF18-0109 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Foam/Polyester/Wood.
- Similar itemRegina Andrew expresses vintage inspiration in the textured Sapphire Jewel table lamp. The light fixture's genie-in-a-bottle base radiates chic style in cobalt blue. Glass base. Acrylic foot. Faux satin ice-cream white drum shade, gray fabric liner. 150W bulb (not included) 3-way switch. Clear cord. Lamp with shade: 16"Dia x 30"H. Foot: 4.5" Dia x 1.25"H. Shade: 14"Dia (top) x 16"Dia (bottom) x 10"H. Cord: 8'L.
- Inspired from an Antique column, this side table features hand carvings with an Aged Wood finish and a weathered tin top. 24.50 inches high x 13.5 inches wide x 13.50 inches deep. Color: Aged wood. Material: solid European oak, metal. We have tried to create the look of an old piece of tin brought in form the outdoors and applied to a wood top. Lines, spots, and water marks will appear. Our hand-crafted pieces are intended to be one of a kind designs and variations should be expected. Small irregularities in shapes, surfaces and finishes are the hallmarks of our distressing and aging techniques.
- Similar itemStrongly graphic, the warm brown wood base of the Tyeson table lamp recalls the hexagonal pattern of a honeycomb. With its textured white cotton drum shade, wood finial and silver neck, this chic geometric design is perfect in contemporary interiors. Item Dimensions: 15" X 15" X 23.75" Care Instructions: Unplug lamps before using any cleaning solutions. Dust shades with a feather duster or with an appropriate vacuum-brush attachment. Clean lamp bases with the methods appropriate to the material. Packaging Dimensions: 16W X 16D X 16H. Assembly Required: No. Weight: 1.2. Shade Fabric Material: 100% Cotton / Body Material: 95% Wood; 5% Metal; Imported;
- Similar itemThe Domus Oak Leather Lounge Chair by Ilmari Tapiovara is an elegant design classic in the tradition of Finnish furniture design. Ilmari Tapiovaara was a great admirer of Alvar Aalto's work, and he wanted to create products based on the same ideological premises. Tapiovaara embraced the principle of social equality of functionalism, and felt that architecture was the starting point of his design work. In addition to dozens of chairs and other furniture, mostly intended for public spaces, Tapiovaara also designed interiors for many banks, offices, hotels and showrooms starting in the 1940s. With the mind of an explorer and a soul of a craftsman, Tapiovaara was always seeking new solutions to improve everyday objects. During his long career Tapiovaara created dozens of iconic objects loved by the public. Features: Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1946. Made in Finland. Material: Seat and back form pressed oak veneered birch plywood, frame and armrests solid oak. Upholstered with leather. Standard leather: Natural lacquered oak. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 23.2W x 28D x 35H. Seat Height: 16.1H. Please note: This product is made-to-order, non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled after 48 hours.
- Similar itemWoven from wicker and finished in rich brown, this trunk does double duty as a side table and storage solution. Weathered leather straps, antique buckles and nostalgic, exposed stitching create a beautiful basket that looks at home in a beach cottage or a modern loft. 27.5 inches high x 33.75 inches wide x 22.75 inches deep. Constructed out of wicker. Finished in antique brown. Leather strap details. Weight: 53 pounds.
- Similar itemFeaturing faux leather upholstery and curved lines, this Safavieh Chloe club chair puts a twist on timeless charm. In antique brown. Product Features: Cushioned seat and backrest offers comfort. Armrests create an inviting look. Nailhead trim adds polished style. Wheeled design provides easy mobility. Product Details : 31.5''H x 29.3''W x 34.3''D 18.5-in. seat height Weight capacity: 300 lbs Frame: wood/metal Upholstery: faux leather Fill: foam Assembly required Spot clean Model no. MCR4571F Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Foam/Wood/Faux Leather.