- In 2011, Novak Djokovic had what sportswriters called the greatest single season ever by a professional tennis player: He won ten titles, three Grand Slams, and forty-three consecutive matches. Remarkably, less than two years earlier, this champion could barely complete a tournament. How did a player once plagued by aches, breathing difficulties, and injuries on the court suddenly become the #1 ranked tennis player in the world? The answer is astonishing: He changed what he ate. In Serve to Win, Djokovic recounts how he survived the bombing of Belgrade, Serbia, rising from a war-torn childhood to the top tier of his sport. While Djokovic loved and craved bread and pasta, and especially the pizza at his family's restaurant, his body simply couldn't process wheat. Eliminating gluten'the protein found in wheat'made him feel instantly better, lighter, clearer, and quicker. As he continued to research and refine his diet, his health issues disappeared, extra pounds dropped away, and his improved physical health and mental focus allowed him to achieve his two childhood dreams: to win Wimbledon, and to become the #1 ranked tennis player in the world. Now Djokovic has created a blueprint for remaking your body and your life in just fourteen days. With weekly menus, mindful eating tips for optimal digestion, and delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes, you'll be well on your way to shedding extra weight and finding your way to a better you. Djokovic also offers tips for eliminating stress and simple exercises to get you revved up and moving, the very same ones he does before each match. You don't need to be a superstar athlete to start living and feeling better. With Serve to Win, a trimmer, stronger, healthier you is just two weeks away. Format: Hardcover. Pages: 192.
- Similar itemCelebrate a loved one's birthday with a dozen freshly-baked cupcakes! Cupcakes arrive in a gift box and are adorned in edible decorations and pennants. 2 Vanilla, 2 Chocolate with vanilla buttercream 2 Chocolate, 2 Vanilla with chocolate buttercream 2 Triple-chocolate with dark chocolate ganache 2 Red velvet with cream cheese frosting Each Measures: 3"W X 3"H. box: 14"W X 10"H X 4"D Made in USA
- Perfect for desserts, fruit, cupcakes, muffins and more, these brightly colored bake cups are a great way to add charm to your sweet treats. Use for cupcakes or muffins, and no pan is required. Serve ice cream in the cups and let kids or adults create their own toppings. You can use extra baking cups to present a selection of toppings such as candy sprinkles, chocolate dots, mini marshmallows and fresh whipped cream too. Or use to make and serve individual gelatin treats.
- Similar itemSay "Happy Holidays" with the season's sweetest snowmen. These handcrafted holiday characters feature fluffy vanilla marshmallow faces, endearingly brought to life with chocolate eyes and mouths and bright orange icing noses. Float the adorable little snowmen on steaming cups of hot chocolate, use them to top cupcakes – or enjoy these Belgian confections right out of the beribboned gift bag. 3.7 oz. (12 snowmen) Made in Belgium.
- Similar itemOur jumbo cookies are sure to bring a smile to the birthday girl’s face. Baked from scratch by the Monaco Baking Company, the treats are made with premium ingredients that include fresh eggs, creamery butter and Madagascar vanilla. Each vanilla sugar cookie is artfully decorated by hand and personalized with pink royal icing in three designs. The cupcake-shaped cookie can be personalized with one name up to 9 letters, and the balloon can be personalized with the birthday girl’s age. Set of 3 cookies, 1 of each design. Approx. 4.1 oz. each (12.4 oz. total) 5 1/2"–6 1/2" high. Shipped fresh. Made in USA.
- Similar itemAdd some ghoulish ghosts to your Halloween treats with these fiendishly fun royal icing treats. Handmade ghosts are great for topping cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more, and are easy to apply for decorators of any skill level. Manufacturer: Wilton. Includes: 12 ghosts. Ingredients: Ghost: Sugar, corn syrup, corn starch, xanthan gum, water, gum Arabic, maltodextrin, cream of tartar, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, titanium dioxide (color). Candy Corn: Sugar, corn syrup, salt, glycerin, egg whites, confectioners’ glaze, natural and artificial flavors, mineral oil, honey, carnauba wax, coconut oil, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1. Allergen Statement: Contains eggs. Made in USA.
- Similar itemOur kit puts a wonderland of sweet sprinkles and crunchy candies at your fingertips for decorating cookies, cupcakes, cakes, gingerbread houses and more. It includes colorful candy confetti, stars, pearls and sprinkles in classic holiday shapes-from gingerbread men, snowflakes and snowmen to candy canes, holly berries and Christmas trees. They're all organized in a divided container that keeps them neatly separated and easy to spoon out. 10.8 oz. total. Made in USA and Canada.
- Pink Marc de Champagne truffles in a pretty heart shape box. Imported. 9" x 9" x 2"
- Similar itemGive fall celebrations a sweet ending with these bountiful treats from Cupcakes by More®, in three decadent varieties topped by festive fondant leaves. The legendary Chicago boutique bakeshop prepares its rich, generously sized cupcakes in small batches using fine ingredients like European chocolate, house-made caramel and Madagascar Bourbon vanilla to ensure premium flavor in every bite. Pumpkin Cinnamon Cream Cheese: Moist, delicately spiced pumpkin cakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Valrhona: Rich Belgian dark chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate glaze. Salted Caramel: Vanilla butter cake with a moist crumb, a liquid caramel filling and caramel buttercream frosting. 9 cupcakes: 3 each of Pumpkin, Valrhona and Salted Caramel. Each cupcake is approx. 2 3/4" diam., 2 1/2" high. Shipped frozen. Made in USA.